Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Since when can't it be official? As long as he doesn't make the actual transfer until july there shouldn't be any problems.

Pirlo's transfer was made official in may. Is Pogba in a different situation?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I like the co-own deals. IF it turns out to be bad, then we lose 5 million not 12 million (Martinez), but if it turns out to be really good, we wouldn't mind adding another 8-9 million to add a great player in the squad.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If this Pogba guy is really what we can watch in videos... fuck, he should be part of the team rotation right away.

Looks like a mix of Vieira/Scholes. Don't know if he can mark though.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I think its down to a rather strict pay range set in place for youngsters at United. The general consensus amongst the United fans I know is that Pogba, like the others yet to break into the first team squad properly and consistently have to stick to a certain wage limit, with the promise that if they progress they will earn huge $$$$ and be playing for one of the best teams in the world. So to a degree, YES, it seems that its come down to money. I'd also chuck in the friendship between Pavel and Mino Raiola...as well as the fees which the move will bring to Raiola's pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)