Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
A brother :touched:
I REALLY REALLY want this guy to play BIG for us! From the vids I've seen from here he's looks amazing, and his shots...ALLAHU AKBAR!
In 5 years our mid is gonna be GORGEOUS if we get him and he develops well along with Appelt, Maronne and Bouy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I heard that Pogba might start tonight against Ajax.

Spoke to some friends of mine that are Man Utd fans, and they said he is a beast and has the makings to be the next Vieira
It seems he didnt play yesterday, maybe that's a good sign. I hope we sign him, looks exsplosive.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
A brother :touched:
I REALLY REALLY want this guy to play BIG for us! From the vids I've seen from here he's looks amazing, and his shots...ALLAHU AKBAR!
In 5 years our mid is gonna be GORGEOUS if we get him and he develops well along with Appelt, Maronne and Bouy
:lol:

May 22, 2007
“It is a precarious situation and a difficult moment,” the player’s agent, Mino Raiola, told The Independent. “It is up to the boy to make some decisions.

“We know there are some clubs interested in him, but Manchester United want him to stay.

“The club give the indication that they want to keep him and we are talking contract terms. There is willingness from both parties at the moment.

“We must finish first with Manchester and after that we will see other options – if they are there.”

Dec 31, 2008
Raiola
“We firstly have to discuss a possible renewal with United, then we could talk to other clubs if needed.

“However, if he arrived in Italy, then it would be to play immediately and not to mature.”

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Pogba has no reason to start in our midfield. He's a quality rotation/sub player. If he's looking to start, let him go to Inter or Milan where he could walk right into their midfields.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Raiola
“We firstly have to discuss a possible renewal with United, then we could talk to other clubs if needed.

“However, if he arrived in Italy, then it would be to play immediately and not to mature.”
the fuck is it with people demanding a starting spot in the team these days

work for it, lazy bitches

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
According to Tuttosport, Juventus General Manager Giuseppe Marotta has met in Warsaw Manchester United executive David Gill and has asked him informations about 18 year old defender Paul Pogba.

You can collect your pinch of salt on the way out :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
According to Tuttosport, Juventus General Manager Giuseppe Marotta has met in Warsaw Manchester United executive David Gill and has asked him informations about 18 year old defender Paul Pogba.

You can collect your pinch of salt on the way out :tup:
Tuttosport and calling Pogba a defender, yeah good know-how on things.

Basically what Cirillo said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)