Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Rumors abour MU giving Pogba an ultimatum to sign the new contract,btw reports are that in March we could already sign him officially.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
I Haven't seen any games, but my brother who follows Manchester said that best comparison you can give him is Yaya Toure. Not 100% sure thou. :boh:
Yes Yaya Toure or Patrick Vieira. We're signing some promising youngsters for not that much money (Appelt, Bouy, Pogba ?). If only one of them will shine it is definitely worth the investment.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i like this investment in youngsters

also how it pays of with primavera destroying shit up :p

thats good, adding quality to play against in training makes them better

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Holy hell, the first clip, how the fuck is the kid shooting that insanely, I loled seeing that clip. It wasnt one off or such, and shooting like that doesnt really matter if its "just" in youth level, but he is seriously firing off missiles, wtf :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I only saw 15-20min of this guy 3-4 weeks ago and you can see the talent is there. Poised, good passing, tracked back and won balls...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The rumour is that we are interested. Mino knows it, the player does too and we are waiting to see if ManU will re-sign him. We might have an "agreement" with the player but let's not say it out loud. :p

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Shouldn't we sign more experienced players if we make it to CL?

I mean, we got our youth players now in midfield. Bouy, Marrone and Gabriel.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I heard that Pogba might start tonight against Ajax.

Spoke to some friends of mine that are Man Utd fans, and they said he is a beast and has the makings to be the next Vieira

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've seen him in the youth cups, miles ahead of most players there, with the exception of Ravel Morrison and Josh McEachran.

BTW he is more skilled than Vieira was, his style to me is something between Vieira and Balotelli.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Daily Mail says we offered him 4 year contract.
So our interest in this player seems to be pretty serious then? Would he actually leave England for Italy? A league known for its lack of trust in youth players? From what iv seen and read about this player which I admit is not much he seems to be a step ahead of our current youth midfielders and can adapt to the first team faster. Only problem is that if he is maturing and flourishing so quickly I hope our coaching staff are properly trained in continuesly improving his development unless he's signing directly with the first team. I don't know but still glad to see such interest in youth players just hope a few of them will break into the first team and not waste fully conowner or loaned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)