Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy;3520561 said:
I like it that we are dealing with Raiola again. We should sign the cream of his crop and then kill him.
We don't have to kill him...let's keep doing business with him in the future. He gets some top talents and no problem have a good working relationship with the guy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Threatened, on behalf of Ibrahimovic, to sue Juventus if we didn't sell him to Inter.
Not to Inter, specifically. Just to be released from his contract. Which, at the time, was more than fair. The management was thought to have, legitimately or otherwise (we know the truth, of course), compromised the club and put its position and future in doubt. Those are extenuating circumstances. Blanc and Gigli were also letting many players go but tried to play hardball with, arguably, the most important (with respect to market value) one.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Has anyone actually seen this guy play any amount?

From the little I've seen of him he appears to be strong and athletic, but I've no idea if he has a brain or any technical ability.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Has anyone actually seen this guy play any amount?

From the little I've seen of him he appears to be strong and athletic, but I've no idea if he has a brain or any technical ability.
I Haven't seen any games, but my brother who follows Manchester said that best comparison you can give him is Yaya Toure. Not 100% sure thou. :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)