Patrik Schick (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5554596 said:
You dont need to visit all the cities to make a conclusions, i know that Norway and Austria are above UK on the list of quality of life, but im pretty sure that Vienne and Oslo don't have that London's spirit
True, they definitely have a different flair. Vienna is no megacity.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5554596 said:
You dont need to visit all the cities to make a conclusions, i know that Norway and Austria are above UK on the list of quality of life, but im pretty sure that Vienne and Oslo don't have that London's spirit
But bottom line it is what you prefer not what is actually the best.

And making a conclusion based on a sample of 6 cities out of thousands of cities is probably a very wrong conclusion statistically.

Mar 9, 2006

And making a conclusion based on a sample of 6 cities out of thousands of cities is probably a very wrong conclusion statistically.
Have you ever been to London? I guess no, but even if you was there and still didn't like it then you simply don't get the dopeness of life in the big cities

Jun 6, 2015
Way some describe London here, make it sound like it's Hull

As someone who been to both London and Turin (London more). I would easily would rather live in London, litterally has alot to offer on daily basis. Maybe is bit too hectic and big but can find anything you want most of the times. Except for the God given weather lol.

Italy in general just know how to appriciate the simple things, chill lifestyle. But very few of you mention any of the negative it seems. Turin in particular was quite mundanely boring city for sure.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I'd rather live in Torino but not because of the City but the mountains.

You are right though about London offering a lot and being a nice City, for those with money at least.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'd rather live in Torino but not because of the City but the mountains.

You are right though about London offering a lot and being a nice City, for those with money at least.
And it's not too far away from a ocean you actually want to swim in. The traditional cuisine is better and while Torino is not cheap, it's a lot more affordable than London. But you guys all must be filthy rich, because nobody seems to take this into account.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Based on your experience ot is there a study that says that? And best in what? I am really intrigued to see that firm decision that you provided leaving absolutely no room for arguments.
'its not siberia'

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5554589 said:
Warsaw, Prague, Berlin, Bruxelles, Paris, London
Brussels isnt even the best city in belgium lol

- - - Updated - - -

And it's not too far away from a ocean you actually want to swim in. The traditional cuisine is better and while Torino is not cheap, it's a lot more affordable than London. But you guys all must be filthy rich, because nobody seems to take this into account.
They are referring to football players. Money is no issue.

If i where a football player, i'd like to be able to have a nice enviroment to live in

omg concrete, fat sharon and bimbobitches. No thanks london.

I'll have a nice huge place in the green hills where i can keep to myself, or be a simple drive away from snow mountains or the ocean

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

But it wouldn't be wrong to assume that most people would rather live in London instead of Turin.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Comes down to personal preference and what stage of life you're at. From personal experience I lived in London for about 5 years in my early 20's, was decent for a social life and something is always going on. Wouldn't dare living there now.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have a question;

Did we sign Patrik to strengthen the team and rely on him in the future or to sell him for 100m in the next couple of years?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5554607 said:
Have you ever been to London? I guess no, but even if you was there and still didn't like it then you simply don't get the dopeness of life in the big cities
Regardless if I have been to London or not, in the end London is YOUR favourite city not the best European city as you claimed. And that is based on a few bunch of cities that you have visited not lived in.

- - - Updated - - -

But it wouldn't be wrong to assume that most people would rather live in London instead of Turin.
It is quite obvious that majority of the people prefer to live in London when their choice is between London and Turin but that was not the point of my argument in the first place. RUS concluded firmly that London is the best European city which is something absurd. In the end it was clear that it is HIS favorite city among five or six cities he has visited.

Mar 9, 2006
Regardless if I have been to London or not, in the end London is YOUR favourite city not the best European city as you claimed. And that is based on a few bunch of cities that you have visited not lived in.

- - - Updated - - -

It is quite obvious that majority of the people prefer to live in London when their choice is between London and Turin but that was not the point of my argument in the first place. RUS concluded firmly that London is the best European city which is something absurd. In the end it was clear that it is HIS favorite city among five or six cities he has visited.
Where did I say that it wasn't my opinion ? You are old and boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)