Patrik Schick (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
London has terrible weather, UKs best restaurants are foreign ones and the most interesting people you could meet in UK are also probably foreigners. :D unless Sandro has some serious addiction to britpop, I don't see much arguments :p
Why the actual fucking shit would you prefer fucking London over Turin ?

Are you a women who likes to stand in front of a window for 20 minutes and complains she cant afford 5 digit clothes ?

Its the goddamn UK. Women are either ugly as shit, wear faaaaar to much makeup, cant talk for shit, or are the greatest golddiggers since platina blond russian females back when russia was communist

Nice one

Its either toothless sharon with her baybe at 14 years awld, dumb as shit and fat as fuck or anorexic as fuck

or a moderately good looking female that only cares about manicure, pedicure, trowing 500 dollar bills for some champaign and might have sex once in a decade if it doesnt stretch her vagina too much or makes her sweat

What a place :tup:
Its london. The moneycraving shallow uptie bitches are so incredibly boring and plain.

Fucking London. You could be in southeren France, Italy, Spain, but no, London.

Fuck no. I'd rather learn german and go live in a great area in Germany.

I recall during my Ireland visit, it was amazing. Then we visited Limerick, which is a brittish infested area. I hated it every second.

God i hate brittish women.
I think its a culture thing. I would rather go get jerk chicken, or maybe stop by a east indian resturant. Maybe I like listening to reggae, or really like electronic music, or go checkout a Drake and Future concert. Maybe i like the fact that London is the financial capital of the world. Maybe I just like the diversity. Also, PL fans won't be calling you a nigger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I think its a culture thing. I would rather go get jerk chicken, or maybe stop by a east indian resturant. Maybe I like listening to reggae, or really like electronic music, or go checkout a Drake and Future concert. Maybe i like the fact that London is the financial capital of the world. Maybe I just like the diversity. Also, PL fans won't be calling you a $#@!.
Agreed. Also love how some keep bashing London, basing opinion solely on having visited for a few days. It's the most diverse place in Europe, where everything comes together. There's always something happening.

Having lived in different continents, I find London the perfect place where everything together. Plus this nonsense about British women, there are hardly any British slags in London. The city is filled with beautiful women from all over the world (European, Asians, South American).

I agree there's a lot of shit in the UK, but for people with money and aged between 20 and 35, London is the perfect playground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Way some describe London here, make it sound like it's Hull

As someone who been to both London and Turin (London more). I would easily would rather live in London, litterally has alot to offer on daily basis. Maybe is bit too hectic and big but can find anything you want most of the times. Except for the God given weather lol.

Italy in general just know how to appriciate the simple things, chill lifestyle. But very few of you mention any of the negative it seems. Turin in particular was quite mundanely boring city for sure.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Mar 9, 2006
Way some describe London here, make it sound like it's Hull

As someone who been to both London and Turin (London more). I would easily would rather live in London, litterally has alot to offer on daily basis. Maybe is bit too hectic and big but can find anything you want most of the times. Except for the God given weather lol.

Italy in general just know how to appriciate the simple things, chill lifestyle. But very few of you mention any of the negative it seems. Turin in particular was quite mundanely boring city for sure.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
London is the best european city. period.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5554536 said:
London is the best european city. period.
Based on your experience ot is there a study that says that? And best in what? I am really intrigued to see that firm decision that you provided leaving absolutely no room for arguments.

Mar 9, 2006
Based on your experience ot is there a study that says that? And best in what? I am really intrigued to see that firm decision that you provided leaving absolutely no room for arguments.
Getting around the city, cleanliness in the streets (except arab migrants districts), safety, public transport availability, parks, architecture, the quality of roads etc.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5554584 said:
Getting around the city, cleanliness in the streets (except arab migrants districts), safety, public transport availability, parks, architecture, the quality of roads etc.
Have you visited all European cities?

enzo

May 14, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5554584 said:
Cleanliness - holy shit, what are you standards, are you living on a waste dump? Safety... yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, London is a fantastic city, but not necessarily the most liveable. You also gotta take into account how expensive it is to live there, the standard of public healthcare, the schools and universities etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)