Patrick Vieira (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have to wait longer to see that,
i believe Emo isnt in his best days,
right now.

but the most important thing is that they both have advancing abilities and they can take this role anytime in a game,
we can totally surprise our enemies using 4midfielders able to support the attack and start dangerous counterattacks,
we cant be predictable any more...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nah...I think Emerson is doing good...I'm satisfied, It's just that Vieira is complete player, he's the best in his position in the world...

IMO, we're lucky to have him.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Capello is thinking, i better not come into contact with this denco character cos i think he might just kick by skinny ugly butt

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Luigito ] ++
Simple than this; Viera is the best player in his position, then Emerson and next Makelele
Don't know about that, Emerson and Vieira are slightly different players. Vieira is a pure defensive midfielder, like Makelele, but Emerson can play a more offensive role as well.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
For me I think that puma and paddy complement each other in the sense that both of them can play in a similar manner, either defensive or offensive when the situation calls for it.

I believe that capello is trying them to be like balancing weights where they take turns in defending or attacking.... altho' right now viera is more inspirational on the offence....

We will see as the season progresses whence the 'dynamic duo' will find the perfect balance for juve's domination of the midfield in the calcio AND Champions League games....

FORZA LA JUVE!!!

btw, isn't 'bout time we find a new nick name for vieira?! paddy sounds a bit irish... or even likened to rice!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Don't know about that, Emerson and Vieira are slightly different players. Vieira is a pure defensive midfielder, like Makelele, but Emerson can play a more offensive role as well.
Vieira can also play further up the pitch...just as we saw against Udinese. He was a force going forward and I have to say he's much better going forward than Emerson.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Now were seeing the real patrick vieira! Like he said he was going stale at Arsenal. Now he has more freedom, and my god does it show!!

Forza Vieira!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)