Patrick Vieira (14 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
Or BreathRight strips :)
Nobody really wears that anymore. Think Robbie Fowler still does but i cant remember anyone else. Vicks seems to be on Every Arsenal players shirt. Wouldnt suprise me if we started to see them on our boys shirts soon!

Buy on AliExpress.com

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Juventus coach Fabio Capello has singled out Patrick Vieira after a successful start to the season.
"The players who have arrived have increased our class in all positions," said Capello. "On Vieira, the appraisal we have made over the course of the summer showed us we were getting a player of quality, both technically and in character

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Juventus midfielder Patrick Vieira was delighted with his first goal for the club in the win over Empoli.

"I am extremely happy to have scored my first goal with the Juve colours in Serie A," said Vieira.

"And I'm equally delighted because when the team scores four goals it means that you have played well and that the fans have enjoyed it."

They currently have a two-point advantage over Scudetto contenders AC Milan and they are three points clear of Internazionale, who surprisingly lost 3-2 at Palermo.

"It's early days yet," said Vieira. "But it's important to have an advantage over our main rivals.

"In any case, the most important thing is that we have played better than in our first clash which means that we are improving game by game."

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vieira at the moment is at the lead in the players with most passes:

Code:
Pos.		Giocatore		Squadra		Passaggi / Utili	
1		Vieira		Juventus		242 / 218	
2		Veron		Internazionale		240 / 202	
3		Pirlo		Milan		        208 / 165

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++
90% completed of his passes. Good percentage although most of his pass are short, not a long one like from Pirlo or Veron.
But he's good at long passes, I say with time he will start them

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Having Vieira with us is so great...I never thought we could have a complete player like Patric, with him I feel so secure in Midfield, not to forget that he's way better than Emerson IMO....Not that Emerson isn't good, But Vieira is Class....

However, I hope he can continue his great form...

Way to go P.V

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
I never really thought we would get him, it was such a surprise to see him here. Still I wouldn´t rate him higher than Emerson, they are both great and will be of great use for us.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Having Vieira with us is so great...I never thought we could have a complete player like Patric, with him I feel so secure in Midfield, not to forget that he's way better than Emerson IMO....Not that Emerson isn't good, But Vieira is Class....

However, I hope he can continue his great form...

Way to go P.V
This was also a feeling of mine before we got him. That as great as Emerson is, Vieira is still better. Now that they play together, I think its very clear that Vieira controls the midfield more. They each have their own roles in midfield but watching them in action I see Vieira better than Emerson.
And I really do think people in this forum have underestimated Vieira's passing abilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)