Patrick. Over the Hill? (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
sutnevuJ said:
keep calling me names if it makes your immature head feel better.

And im not talking about the EPL here, i dont care what he did !!!

Im arguing what he is doing right now compared to what my team is paying him.

And if he's such a great DM than why are we conceeding more goals this yr and loosing balls in the midfield? Giannichedda has more completed passes than Vieira for gods sake!!!

Maybe you should learn to analize the game with a more in dept point of view, withought discrimination.

Because no matter hoe good a player is, it takes you at least 2 years to really settle at a club, especially one where they speak a different language and a new league.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
sutnevuJ

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    ßömßärdiër said:
    Because no matter hoe good a player is, it takes you at least 2 years to really settle at a club, especially one where they speak a different language and a new league.
    He doesnt have 2 yrs :)

And so called GREAT players should adjust pretty quickly especially when playing against their old team :)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    m_elayyan said:
    THE IRONY IS THAT VIERIA LEFT ARSENAL CAUSE HE WANTED TO WIN THE CL WITH JUVE , SINCE ARSENAL CANT DO IT , IF HE STAYED HE MIGHT WON IT WITH THEM THIS YEAR:rofl2:
    Funny, but oddly could turn out to be very true.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    C'mon vieira isnt That bad this season..but he was underform against arsenal and Emerson's slow legs didn't help us gain some edge in midfield...

Is he passed it? too soon to say but his recent performances hve been waay underpaar..though i didn't see the game against Roma.

OP
    sutnevuJ

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    swag said:
    Funny, but oddly could turn out to be very true.
    They dont have a chance in hell in winning the CL.

We played very very badly thats all.

And don t mention real madrid, please.

Jul 12, 2002
    m_elayyan said:
    THE IRONY IS THAT VIERIA LEFT ARSENAL CAUSE HE WANTED TO WIN THE CL WITH JUVE , SINCE ARSENAL CANT DO IT , IF HE STAYED HE MIGHT WON IT WITH THEM THIS YEAR:rofl2:
    That's the whole point. They wouldn't be where they are if Vieira still played for them...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    If Im not mistaken Vieira LEFT because he primarily wanted a Five Year deal...and Arsenal wasn't prepared to pay his kind of wages for those years..

ofcourse he wanted european glory and thought he could be the missing ingredient to Juve's cause these last few years...

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    - vOnAm - said:
    If Im not mistaken Vieira LEFT because he primarily wanted a Five Year deal...and Arsenal wasn't prepared to pay his kind of wages for those years..

ofcourse he wanted european glory and thought he could be the missing ingredient to Juve's cause these last few years...
    no i remmember him saying that he wanted juve cause he wanted to win the CL:D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    We need a midfielder with pace, to complement Emerson's one lacking area of the game; lack of pace. An average player with speed would do compared to Emerson's parter right now(imagine if that player could even pass the ball with a little precision and had a little more grit!), as sadly Vieira complements Emerson in no area whatsoever. This leads into the very stale and one-dimensional centre midfield we are seeing now. That one-dimensional centre midfield leads to lack of movement, a lack of dynamicy and thus makes us very predictable and slow in midfield. One of the factors why we are so clueless in attack.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    m_elayyan said:
    no i remmember him saying that he wanted juve cause he wanted to win the CL:D
    yeah I remember thats what he said upon his arrival :agree:
    but Arsenal let him go coz they aren't prepared to give him a five year deal, which Vieira was seeking..

so i think what ever he said...the 5 year deal was the main reason..to secure his future financially...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    our whole team is under performing.
    it's funny come t remember that 2 years ago we had the same situation with Lippi. we were out of Cl and everything went downhill in Seria A. hope that this wont happen again.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    simpson-juvefan said:
    if this means Capello will leave and we bring an offensive Coach and some new young players i can live with it!
    A defensive Juve wouldn't have lost the highbury game IMO...we just didn't have a clear gameplan...

play longballs and push players at the same time?? That tactic has "kill me with quick counters" all over it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)