Patrick. Over the Hill? (2 Viewers)

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Come on guys,

Who here still thinks that Vieira is not the most expensive lemon that Moggi has ever purchased ?

Surely this one goes down as the biggest waste of money in the history of juve.

That last game versus arsenal felt like a game of the golden oldies v's the wanna be's :)

Funny how both of moggis biggest stuffups have something to do with arsenal :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
sutnevuJ said:
Come on guys,

Who here still thinks that Vieira is not the most expensive lemon that Moggi has ever purchased ?

That last game versus arsenal felt like a game of the golden oldies v's the wanna be's :)

Funny how both of moggis biggest stuffups have something to do with arsenal :disagree:
NO! Anyone who thinks Patrick Viera is over the hill is retarded. He is one of the best Defensive Mids in the world. And paired with a decent Attacking midfielder he will be golden. If only Capello and Moggi could understand that Emerson and Viera are holders, then they could bring in a decent attacker and own Italy and Europe as Viera once did at Arsenal.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Enron said:
NO! Anyone who thinks Patrick Viera is over the hill is retarded. He is one of the best Defensive Mids in the world. And paired with a decent Attacking midfielder he will be golden. If only Capello and Moggi could understand that Emerson and Viera are holders, then they could bring in a decent attacker and own Italy and Europe as Viera once did at Arsenal.
wait, let me edit my post

:D

bastard

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
sutnevuJ said:
Come on guys,

I don't.

Hey, he's no Salas.

Nearly all players have bad form patches at times. In the early part of last season, most of the posters here wanted to leave Del Piero for dead. Now he's our most on form forward.

Short attention spans are a dime a dozen.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
swag said:
I don't.

Hey, he's no Salas.

Nearly all players have bad form patches at times. In the early part of last season, most of the posters here wanted to leave Del Piero for dead. Now he's our most on form forward.

Short attention spans are a dime a dozen.
Read my post Greg. Viera only needs an attacking partner in midfield. AKA Aimar, Riquelme, Gerrard.

OP
sutnevuJ

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    Enron said:
    Vieira never owned Europe :)

And he was one of the best DEF MIDS in europe, now he just wants a big paycheck before he retires.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    THE IRONY IS THAT VIERIA LEFT ARSENAL CAUSE HE WANTED TO WIN THE CL WITH JUVE , SINCE ARSENAL CANT DO IT , IF HE STAYED HE MIGHT WON IT WITH THEM THIS YEAR:rofl2:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    sutnevuJ said:
    Vieira never owned Europe :)

And he was one of the best DEF MIDS in europe, now he just wants a big paycheck before he retires.
    He was good and he only needed a mediocre Attacking mid to support him. Which he doesnt have at Juve. Trust me I know, I am an EPL fan.

OP
    sutnevuJ

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Enron said:
    He was good and he only needed a mediocre Attacking mid to support him. Which he doesnt have at Juve. Trust me I know, I am an EPL fan.
    Just because im a juve fan for 32YRS!!, doesnt mean that i dont look at and follow other leagues mate.

I have seen what he can do and frankly to me he was never a Great !!!

Name me one Great player that has come from the EPL to Seria A and dominated or at the very least performed as good as they did in the EPL.

If there are any let me know becouse i simply cannot remember.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    sutnevuJ said:
    Just because im a juve fan for 32YRS!!, doesnt mean that i dont look at and follow other leagues mate.

I have seen what he can do and frankly to me he was never a Great !!!

Name me one Great player that has come from the EPL to Seria A and dominated or at the very least performed as good as they did in the EPL.

If there are any let me know becouse i simply cannot remember.
    Then you are a fool. Arsenal owned the EPL a couple years back, because of Viera.

OP
    sutnevuJ

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    Enron said:
    Then you are a fool. Arsenal owned the EPL a couple years back, because of Viera.
    keep calling me names if it makes your immature head feel better.

And im not talking about the EPL here, i dont care what he did !!!

Im arguing what he is doing right now compared to what my team is paying him.

And if he's such a great DM than why are we conceeding more goals this yr and loosing balls in the midfield? Giannichedda has more completed passes than Vieira for gods sake!!!

Maybe you should learn to analize the game with a more in dept point of view, withought discrimination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)