Patrice Evra (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're comparing the class of a man like Patrice Evra (humble, intelligent, down to earth) to a fucken scummy, biting, racist dog like Suarez?

Evra was completely wrong there. Suarez is a passionate guy and can't control his own temper. It's one of his faults on a personal level, but he's not a bad person and I seriously doubt that he is racist.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Evra was completely wrong there. Suarez is a passionate guy and can't control his own temper. It's one of his faults on a personal level, but he's not a bad person and I seriously doubt that he is racist.
So if I'm "passionate" I can do and say whatever I want?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Classy? Have we forgotten his world Cup antics with Domenech?
I know which one I'd pick as a friend and it sure as hell wouldn't be Evra.

I like the guy as player, his desire to win is fantastic and I'm sure he has many redeeming qualities, but Evra is not always sincere and baits and tricks people. The way he portrays himself as an innocent victim in these things annoys the crap out of me.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I know which one I'd pick as a friend and it sure as hell wouldn't be Evra.

I like the guy as player, his desire to win is fantastic and I'm sure he has many redeeming qualities, but Evra is not always sincere and baits and tricks people. The way he portrays himself as an innocent victim in these things annoys the crap out of me.
In other words he's a normal dude who takes the easy way, nothing wrong per se, but it surely doesn't qualify you to be put in the special column.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In other words he's a normal dude who takes the easy way, nothing wrong per se, but it surely doesn't qualify you to be put in the special column.
He would be normal, but he acts holier than thou and that's what makes him more annoying.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think that's what made him become a clown, he believed the hype
possible

he should have left after the disaster Euro in 2008 but instead stayed for the 2010 WC (another disaster) and even after it didnt leave but got fired when he lost to Belarus in France for the Euro 2012 qualifiers. what a stubborn mule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)