Patrice Evra (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Seems to be finding his feet now with our back four, although in Naples he was asked to play as a regular and perhaps more defensive left back than he would elsewhere.
At times you could see him hesitating to go forward. Would have liked to see him stretch Napoli's defence to give Pogba & Tevez more room but then again we would have been massacred on the counter.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He probably got the balance just about right, in the first half Callejon was the obvious attacking threat considering how the centre of our team is packed.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
One might be tempted to think he didn't too much but that just indicates how he nailed the game plan.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Seems to be finding his feet now with our back four, although in Naples he was asked to play as a regular and perhaps more defensive left back than he would elsewhere.
Well definitely he has been one of the better signings of the season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Glad to see him do well, used to hate him back at United, but as soon as he left I started looking at him as a French NT player, not a Manure player. Still think he deserves the top spot in the NT, ahead of the likes of Digne, Clichy and co.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see him do well, used to hate him back at United, but as soon as he left I started looking at him as a French NT player, not a Manure player. Still think he deserves the top spot in the NT, ahead of the likes of Digne, Clichy and co.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At least he is not looking like lost in space everytime he gets the ball as of late. All i ask of him is to continue being low profile and do his job.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
one thing that pisses me off is that we always waste a sub on evra to padion because he cant play a full 90 minutes. not sure if srs allegri

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A joy to watch tonight! I agree with him being MoM. Had Pogba kept up what he was doing in the 1st half, it would've been him, but Evra was the one that delivered a consistent quality performance for 90 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)