Patrice Evra (10 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He looked like a dud earlier in the season, but that's why you don't judge players so often. It also helps that we have gone to the back four, plus he links really well with Pogba and Tevez.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:agree: looked like the Evra from 2008 tonight. Really has gotten better as the season has gone on.
It's with deals like these that a club like Juve can stay competitive and be a good business. Marotta is really doing a great job, and I guarantee it that no one will praise him for getting Evra, people will just be amazed how Evra still had something left in the tank.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's with deals like these that a club like Juve can stay competitive and be a good business. Marotta is really doing a great job, and I guarantee it that no one will praise him for getting Evra, people will just be amazed how Evra still had something left in the tank.
They will call it luck.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
What's amazing is that in his last few years as a United player he totally abandoned the defensive side of his game, and now for some unknown reason he's found it again. One thing that I do dislike about him is that no matter how good he is, his delivery is pointless the majoruty of the time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What's amazing is that in his last few years as a United player he totally abandoned the defensive side of his game, and now for some unknown reason he's found it again. One thing that I do dislike about him is that no matter how good he is, his delivery is pointless the majoruty of the time.
wat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)