Patrice Evra (5 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah but the way the club sees is that they needed back up for asamoah and a player who could play at left back if needed. Evra on a free at 9m over two seasons is better than bringing in another player and paying a transfer fee plus a wage. Me personally, would have loved to see a player like Murru join and change it all around and let Asamoah play where he plays best in midfield and rotate the midfielders that way and keep them fresh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
I'm glad he's here. His presence has huge sway over Pogba who has more than once spoken about their relationship, and he seems to also be rubbing off onto Coman too and supporting him, great leader :tup:

Kinglsey Coman said:
“The teammates have all given me a lot of advice, especially Pat [Evra].”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read this from Fergie a few days ago:

“I’ve always been blessed with a good memory but Patrice Evra? There’s a man with a brain.

“He could speak five languages and was a great help in the dressing room. Lovely guy. His father was a diplomat, it showed.

“Even better, see Diego Forlan? When he was with us he was also a great linguist and could speak about five languages fluently.

“Earlier this year when he signed for [Cerezo] Osaka, I was told that he prepared about a week in advance and then gave a five-minute interview to the media in Japanese. Now that’s impressive.”

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
"See Diego Forlan?" :lol: dat accent

Glad we got Patrice in the summer. Even if he's not playing he'll be a good man in the locker room. Not to mention it'll be good to have him when Kwadwo is away at the African Cup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)