Patrice Evra (15 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Surely Mattiello would have done better in this game because he is much faster. Instead Evra got raped by that Torino RB.

We should start trusting our youth more.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's his first game since coming back from injury but he was so garbage it wasn't even funny. Pogba was left on his own on the left side which frustrated him definitely.

It might not be fair to write him off so early but I have a feeling he's our A. Cole. Both sucked big time so far in Serie A. Padoin as LB was much more convincing.

The salary he gets makes it worse tbh. We definitely need to look for someone else in the Summer though.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
3.5 million per season.And we don't want to give Lich even a 3 mil per season.Okay one is on left another on right but as a comparasion.Yes we get him for free but 3.5 is ridicolous about this guy.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Relax, he has hardly had a string of games. Just came back from Injury. I am willing to give him a bit more time.

I understand but Peres, I mean he wasn't exactly being passed then chasing down Bibiany here. No player of his caliber should've had the chance to have a solo run down our home pitch with no pressure, Vidal made the mistake of trusting Evra and laying off the guy.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i sure wasnt expecting much from a 33 year old fullback to begin with. but i also wasnt expecteing an amazing performance after missing a month through injury

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wait, he did some good as well. Won the ball back on Pirlo's goal. And honestly, that was amazing stuff by Peres. Not even Vidal could keep up with Peres and Vidal was actually further back the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)