Patrice Evra (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Shouldn't be a surprise, he was good in the second half of last season. It's not like he would disintegrate just because he is old and another season started.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i liked him for the most part yesterday but he and our strikers should work out that crossing thing.
it looked to me like mandzukic and later llorente were always waiting for a high cross while evra mostly went for low ones.
in most situations he was in a good spot to go for a low and hard cross but most of the time no one bothered to go near post and the cross was cleared easily -.-

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just came here to give credit where it is due. Besides that one mistake that could have been fatal, he was a beast tonight. Controlled that left side and made it his own throughout his whole game. That was the reason why Alegri chose him over Alex and this is the way how it should be. Alex in Seria A, Evra in CL. He was amazing tonight. If it wasnt for that one mistake, it would have been 10/10, this way i give him 8.5/10

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I just came here to give credit where it is due. Besides that one mistake that could have been fatal, he was a beast tonight. Controlled that left side and made it his own throughout his whole game. That was the reason why Alegri chose him over Alex and this is the way how it should be. Alex in Seria A, Evra in CL. He was amazing tonight. If it wasnt for that one mistake, it would have been 10/10, this way i give him 8.5/10
100%

One of the few who could create offense in the first half.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Which mistake was it? For me he was immense, his leadership quality and his attacking forays, i didn't remember much attack coming from his side though. Evra is great signing from Marotta, and he has been fantastic for us ever since.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I love his head, calm and strong mind, he knows how to handle his oppositions no matter if they're fast, physical, taller he can take anyone.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Which mistake was it? For me he was immense, his leadership quality and his attacking forays, i didn't remember much attack coming from his side though. Evra is great signing from Marotta, and he has been fantastic for us ever since.
It was somewhere around the 15th minute or something....he mislplaced a pass which led to a clear chance for City...i dont remember whether it was the Sterling shot or Bony's wide shot....

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He started the game very very well.

Then he fucked it up passing the ball to City and almost generating a goal.

The rest of the match he was solid, some good passes, but he's not a threat on offense, never.

As Licht also isn't a threat on offense, Alex Sandro should definitely be starting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)