Patrice Evra (68 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I would have never guessed that he would be such a success here. More oft his Patrice. Your personality really suits the badge you're playing for.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah completely proved me wrong, absolute class act in his position. But I hope his eventual replacement is more offensively skilled fullback.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I still can't believe it was Suarez of all people to have scored the winning goal. I can handle losing but losing to him scoring the winning goal is pretty much un-digestible for me. I can't stomach it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He learns in one year time more than in his whole career how to dive better.Fucking bitch .But his teachers ,Messi,Gaymar and Shitfacebusquets are good teachers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah completely proved me wrong, absolute class act in his position. But I hope his eventual replacement is more offensively skilled fullback.
He's been absolutely brilliant on and off the field. Nothing but love and respect for Patrice, a true champion.

We already have his replacement, it's Kwadwo baby. Patrice was just filling that position during the injury.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His only flaw this season was when he got angry Pereyra took his goal. :lol:

But that was down to how hard he had been working to get on the goal sheet and suddenly when it was possible someone else scored instead. :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His only flaw this season was when he got angry Pereyra took his goal. :lol:

But that was down to how hard he had been working to get on the goal sheet and suddenly when it was possible someone else scored instead. :D
:lol:

he wasnt angry though. frustrated id say, as he was wide open all game long and never received that last pass :D

oh and im glad so many changed their opinion about this transfer and the player himself. amazing signing, amazing player, amazing guy. Forza Patrice, true Juventino :heart:

Mar 10, 2009
He had a very good season, but we need to start looking for replacements from now. Our defenders are getting on with age, and now that we have the cash, lets make some use of it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Asamoah - Rugani - Bonucci - Darmian

+ Caceres. also, some of our older players still have few good years in them...

i dont see a problem with this defense, still among the best, if not the best in the world in the coming years.

just get Darmian now

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rofl:
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=4252" target="_blank">Alex-444</a> :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

What a trio :lol: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

As they leave :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

5:10

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Also I feel sad for him, this was his fourth CL Final loss... And I was bitching how I witnessed my team loosing four CL finals...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)