Patrice Evra (9 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Paaatrice! :heart:

Really love his performance, at first I really wanted Sandro to be playing instead but I'm really glad that Allegri stuck with this man. In my opinion, he gets the best out of Pogba, Pogba was playing on the same side as Evra and on several occasions that he wanted to go forward and take on his man and Pat was close by, he made that pass instead of going for the dribble. Evra's presence's and leadership affects him the most imo

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
[video=dailymotion;x37vcjh]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37vcjh_evra-post-napoli_sport[/video]

A true Leader. If someday he will be a coach,i bet he will be a great one.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5107379 said:
#Evra: "We're all responsible. Our new young players can't be an excuse. It's down to us experienced players to help them out." #NapoliJuve

Someone from the club shuts Allegri's mouth finally
:tup:
One of the few big club mentality player/staff members in this club.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Patrice Evra warned “if someone feels unable to handle difficult moments, then he doesn’t belong at Juventus.”

The full-back spoke to Sky Sport Italiaafter a 2-1 defeat to Napoli, their third in just six Serie A rounds.

“I am not looking for excuses, we are all responsible and not just the young players who arrived now,” declared Evra.
They are not panicking. This defeat hurts, but now we have to focus on winning in the Champions League on Wednesday.

“I accept criticism, but I don’t like those who say Juve are only strong in Europe. There are many people out there who underestimate the level of Serie A.

“If someone feels unable to handle difficult moments, then he doesn’t belong at Juventus.

“I am not selling dreams, but I am focusing on Wednesday’s game with a clear head. I live in the present, not in the past, and don’t want to discuss players who are no longer here.

“I do not get the sensation of a team that is panicking. If people want to look for excuses like the many changes over the summer, I do not accept them.

“When I lose, it means I got it wrong. That’s what I think.”

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Nice words, but I couldn't help but lol at "I don’t like those who say Juve are only strong in Europe. There are many people out there who underestimate the level of Serie A." when the exact opposite has been true for the last few decades.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Patrice Evra warned “if someone feels unable to handle difficult moments, then he doesn’t belong at Juventus.”

The full-back spoke to Sky Sport Italiaafter a 2-1 defeat to Napoli, their third in just six Serie A rounds.

“I am not looking for excuses, we are all responsible and not just the young players who arrived now,” declared Evra.
They are not panicking. This defeat hurts, but now we have to focus on winning in the Champions League on Wednesday.

“I accept criticism, but I don’t like those who say Juve are only strong in Europe. There are many people out there who underestimate the level of Serie A.

“If someone feels unable to handle difficult moments, then he doesn’t belong at Juventus.

“I am not selling dreams, but I am focusing on Wednesday’s game with a clear head. I live in the present, not in the past, and don’t want to discuss players who are no longer here.

“I do not get the sensation of a team that is panicking. If people want to look for excuses like the many changes over the summer, I do not accept them.

“When I lose, it means I got it wrong. That’s what I think.”
Never in my life did I think I would read such a sentence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)