Patrice Evra (4 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
He is staying relevant on social media first of all by talking to the wounded Juve fanbase, hungry for these words. But thats alright, we need all the positivity we can get, in this hostage situation we are in by incompetent management.
Move to legend section nonetheless and prepare the fraud section in same instance!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is most likely trolling with that (as are half of his twitter comments). But also as others said, he hates Man City more then Inter, so he is more likely to say that then the reverse. Its not suprising, he spent way more time in Manchester then Turin, so he finds City more objectionable, compared to Inter who were mediocre nuisance only when he was in Italy with Juve.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I care less about this* than him being one of the few high profile figures in football who came out defending us when the -15 nonsense was going around, telling people to respect Juventus when it was cool to shit on us.

*especially because of the Manchester derby issue

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Still a nonsensical thing to say.
I think it's that he's probably always liked Juve but never followed closely enough to understand how intense the hatred is (going both ways) in calcio.

So when he played here he was like 'wtf?' and now he's saying that it's silly and we should get over it. It's less nonsensical than it is ignorant of the situation, imo.

The really nonsensical bit is that it'll affect anything at all Juve fans (or any fans outside the stadium for that matter) cheering for either team in this game

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Had a few good seasons here but I'll always remember him as the guy who tried to dribble at 93rd minute in front of our box, which led to losing the ball, conceding, and then going to extra time where we were anihilated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)