Patrice Evra (37 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
too short of a time with juve for a legend imo

isn't he the perfect "tuz favorite" material though
Other players have lost legend status after leaving us, imo Patrice has gone from likeable former player to legend since he left.

Been out here talking about how much he loved it here, and also defending us when everything went down last year. Also he was one of very few at that 7s game who aren't in the legends section. I think only Storari and Matri, who are both clear Tuz Favourite players. Imo Evra is a step above.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
to me that was the begining of the end for allegri.

people blame it on evra, but really juve wouldn't have been in that situation if it wasn't attempting to do a come back from 2 down in first match.

same with the real madrid comeback.

There were times where we overperformed under Allegri V1 but there were also times where we shot ourselves in the foot and showed way too much respect to the opposition.

I'll never forget before the 1st leg at home Vs Madrid our team were coming out with so much pussy shit, sucking Madrids balls in the media you'd think we were just happy to be in the CL despite being a top 4 team in Europe in that stretch.

Surely enough we got destroyed & humiliated. Then the pissed off less PR friendly side went to Madrid and nearly pulled off one of the best come backs of all time.

Fast forward to today & we're doing the same shit at a much smaller level, taking pride in bring the 4th best team in a dying league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)