Patrice Evra - LB - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manutdfan

Jul 11, 2014
For those asking when this is going to happen, the feeling I get is that everything has been agreed in principal but it is very rare that any football admin will be completed on a weekend here (Us English love our days off!). My best guess would be Monday but either way it seems more and more sure now, Evra will be a Juventus player this time next week.

I forgot to say in my first post, one of his best friends happens to be Tevez so that should definitely help him settle in.

Jul 1, 2010
For those asking when this is going to happen, the feeling I get is that everything has been agreed in principal but it is very rare that any football admin will be completed on a weekend here (Us English love our days off!). My best guess would be Monday but either way it seems more and more sure now, Evra will be a Juventus player this time next week.

I forgot to say in my first post, one of his best friends happens to be Tevez so that should definitely help him settle in.
He's a good friend of Pogba too.

manutdfan

Jul 11, 2014
He's a good friend of Pogba too.
He (Pogba) seems to be extremely popular amongst the french team as a whole. I remember seeing a qoute somewhere from Lloris suggesting he would be his choice as the long term captain once he is done.

I have not seen many Juventus matches recently but he seems to have developed into a leader on the pitch at a young age, how is he viewed in general amongst Juve fans?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He (Pogba) seems to be extremely popular amongst the french team as a whole. I remember seeing a qoute somewhere from Lloris suggesting he would be his choice as the long term captain once he is done.

I have not seen many Juventus matches recently but he seems to have developed into a leader on the pitch at a young age, how is he viewed in general amongst Juve fans?
Just the future lynchpin of the club is all mixed with the constant cloud of ridiculous PSG cash wanting to take him home at any moment.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

We need to sign Park to reunite the 3 amigos :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We already have our quota of Manc fan who is honorary Juventino (@Fake Melo), but I guess we can schedule you in for later date :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)