Patrice Evra - LB - Manchester United (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
How do you feel about the biter's departure?
as much as i love players with character and a attitude on my team i would not be bothered a lot looking at the fortune we got for him, what i would be worried about is not investing it properly

what suarez did is not worse than chiellini breaking bones or how lich is a douch every match

no hate, much love for suarez and i wish him the best

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
as much as i love players with character and a attitude on my team i would not be bothered a lot looking at the fortune we got for him, what i would be worried about is not investing it properly

what suarez did is not worse than chiellini breaking bones or how lich is a douch every match

:lol:

manutdfan

Jul 11, 2014
I don't know how much this shows through the matches you will of seen but one thing you guys are definitely getting with this signing is a leader and an excellent person, the exact type of person you want around your club. He has in effect been our captain for a long time now due to Namanja's injuries and Giggs taking on a coaching role and he has been exemplary in any role and is a fans player.

I should also note that he may have began to decline in recent seasons but that has been over played and I think that is due to the fact he has played too many games. I think if he is rested well he can still be one of the best.

Really excellent signing and I would not be surprised if part of the deal is that he takes up a coaching role after he retires.

Jul 1, 2010
I don't know how much this shows through the matches you will of seen but one thing you guys are definitely getting with this signing is a leader and an excellent person, the exact type of person you want around your club. He has in effect been our captain for a long time now due to Namanja's injuries and Giggs taking on a coaching role and he has been exemplary in any role and is a fans player.

I should also note that he may have began to decline in recent seasons but that has been over played and I think that is due to the fact he has played too many games. I think if he is rested well he can still be one of the best.

Really excellent signing and I would not be surprised if part of the deal is that he takes up a coaching role after he retires.
Good post, thanks for the information :tup:

Jul 20, 2012

Attitudes and injuries are parrt of the game. Biting people is not, unless That's accepted Where you come from.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Attitudes and injuries are parrt of the game. Biting people is not, unless That's accepted Where you come from.
sure, i can discuss it like that. melo kicking people in the face is a part of the game? doping is a part of the game? having refs that you think are better for your team is a part of the game? because it sure seems ok from where your club's history comes from

i'd rather my player bite than any of above, where i come from..learn anything on how to have a debate?

Jul 20, 2012
sure, i can discuss it like that. melo kicking people in the face is a part of the game? doping is a part of the game? having refs that you think are better for your team is a part of the game? because it sure seems ok from where your club's history comes from

i'd rather my player bite than any of above, where i come from..learn anything on how to have a debate?
:sergio:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

No one dopes here, no one bribes refs here, kicking peeps in the face was the decition of one HUGE turd who tainted our shirt and for that reason he was never accepted again in the team.

Something more u wanna share?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Sexy.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Preet, isn't the difference between what Juve were accused of doing such as Doping and Calciopoli, et al, more along the lines of a sporting level, whereas what Suazrez did, and has done, is something more along the lines of the act of being human?

With all due respect, I think we are comparing apples and oranges here. What Juve were accused of doing is illegal, yes, I will give you that. But what Suarez has done was sub-human, and to me that is worse.

But that's just me.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Nice, stick around.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
did i say you bribed the refs? but before this gets outta hand read how i explained it to alin

hey claudio :)
Juventus was accused not only of selecting refs for the games...but of actually forcing them mafia style, to aid us in games.

With all due respect, I think we are comparing apples and oranges here.
This.
I dont know what the wrongdoings of Suarez can compare with that SHe is saying.

What Melo did was beyind stupid, but lets be real...we have seen turds like him since footbal started. Cantona anyone?.
Cannibalism on the other hand.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)