Pasqual (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
How can the matter be outside our control when he is 100% our player???

Genoa want him to stay so might negotiate with them (perhaps a new loan) but we do have the final word in this matter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Secco himself said it. Tell me this, why are we having trouble getting him back if its just a loan? Obviously Genoa has the leverage here because they have the right to buy half of his contract.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Secco himself said it. Tell me this, why are we having trouble getting him back if its just a loan? Obviously Genoa has the leverage here because they have the right to buy half of his contract.
When did Secco say this, do you happen to have some kind of link?

Anyway, who says we're gonna have trouble getting him back? We're only June 10th right now.

Genoa will probably try to keep hold of him. We will listen to them and possibly negotiate. If only to maintain good relations between the 2 teams. That's how these things work.

Ultimately it is our decision (and the player's obviously). It will also depend on our squad. Molinaro is going nowhere, De Ceglie is unsure so right now it's to early too make any assumptions.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, we can make them pay through their teeth for the second half if we like, demand whatever, just that half of his is already fixed price of 5.5m I if I remember correctly.

Though prolly going to silent bids to decide (not now prolly, but eventually), and then if we bid a certain amount like 6-7m, they'll either lose out for bidding less, or pay us more, and anything above 7-8m for his half would be quite good profil for us (considering already getting 5.5m). Just being hypothetical, dont want us to sell him, but we wont lose out much even if we would sell him. IMO we will get him back, but Genoa will make it tough for us.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm still awaiting confirmation on this though.
I'm not saying this info is incorrect, I'm just not completely sure about all this.
If you want proof, feel free to trawl through the Criscito thread.

What Osman said is the situation as far as we are aware.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
De Ceglie himself said in yesterday's interview that he won't leave (So said his agent that he was unwilling to leave). However, with so many LB rumors around, it seems that even if we don't get Criscito back, we are determined to buy a new LB. I really don't understand what plan they have for De Ceglie. Or is it because Molinaro's problem is far more serious than we thought to be? (Secco said in an interview that they are still counting Molinaro though)

Jan 22, 2009
De Ceglie himself said in yesterday's interview that he won't leave (So said his agent that he was unwilling to leave). However, with so many LB rumors around, it seems that even if we don't get Criscito back, we are determined to buy a new LB. I really don't understand what plan they have for De Ceglie. Or is it because Molinaro's problem is far more serious than we thought to be? (Secco said in an interview that they are still counting Molinaro though)
It's just that Ferrara is fully aware what a waste King Moli is..and basiclly we are looking for his replacement to compete with DC for teh LB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)