Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Still, do you think Genoa would pay 5,5M for 50%?
Seems a bit much don't you think?

If they do and things end up going to a blind auction we would either get the player back or get a lot of money. (We could just bid the 5,5M they paid us in the first place. If they bid any less he comes back to us, no money lost / If they bid more, we would have made at least 11M selling him)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
True that, we can make it 6m to be safe, in case they bid 5.5m, and would get him just for spending 500k. But they gotten some dough from Inter, so they might spend more. But if we lose him, and get lots of money, it better be sooner then later, because players like Filipe dont stay on the market long.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Criscito's agent once said that Genoa had advantage in buying the whole of him before the June 29th. I don't know at what price (whether it's fixed or what). Maybe his one half is 5.5M but the whole has a different price (cheaper)? Is that even a possibility?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No its not, 5.5m is a fixed price, but the other half isnt, and there is no reason why would give them a discount on it at all.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Osman has already mentioned that at least 10 times. Genoa have the right to buy half the player for 5.5 M€
I knew that before the season was over. But i was under the impression that they should buy his half or not, when his loan is over.
I thought this deal would be over one way or the other by now...

Do they have an indefinite period to claim him??

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I knew that before the season was over. But i was under the impression that they should buy his half or not, when his loan is over.
I thought this deal would be over one way or the other by now...

Do they have an indefinite period to claim him??
Transfer window officially opens the 1st of July, so I'd imagine they have until then to decide.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Indeed, i made the logical assumption that it ends by the end of the season, but it technically ends, by the end of this month.
So this is when we will see what happens!

I guess we are keeping the Pasqual open, until we see what happens with Criscito.
In case we miss him, Genoa will fund the transfer of Grosso, or Pasqual.
That would be a bad outcome strategically but will minimize damages tactically...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So if genoa buy 50% of criscito does that mean he will play there again or can we get him in turin even though we own half? This is confusing...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)