Parisi , new left back for Juve !! (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

**** man, what are you talking about. insult compare evra to parisi. if he is so ****ing great then why ge never got out of serie b? great players are seen from their early 20s or even their teen years. parisi is still in serie b and he's 27!!! you want another legrottaglie? or you want whole juve formed of paramattis, legrottaglies, baioccos and o'neills? bloody idiot.
:LOL:

harsh but funny.

Jul 28, 2002
the only reasonim for parisi is on the thought is that he would be a cheap bench player, thats it. PLus he does have a interesting left foot.

But there is no comparison, evra is the best young un aroung.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
he could be the new r.carlos
Woop dee doo, I've always wanted a player who attempts bicycle kick clearances, fluffs them completely, and lets Laudrup in to score... in important matches nonetheless

Okay that wasn't your point, but we need a defender who can make a good offside trap here, not one who gets caught in the other team's offside trap :stress:

Jul 28, 2002
its a rarity to find a player with such a strong left foot, who has half decent defensive ability...mush better than the crap we have had (paramatti, fresi), but also witha different feature to the pessotto and biri we have. With pessotto on the way to retiredment, parisi may well be a nice bit of cover for us, as rambo is proving to be one of the best a left back.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
at a time where the defence has to be fixed up in terms of the future, dont you see Parisi as a risk? he hasnt even played in Serie A before. We see players perform great at lower clubs in Serie A and then when they join the big boys in juve, milan, inter, lazio...they seem to look a quarter of the player they were the season before.

i say go for Evra and bring Zambrotta back to midfield. If not Evra, bring in jankulovski who can also give cover for zambrotta, and maybe they can change positions without having to come off or on the field.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

i dont want your response. next thing you do would probably be hailing maresca as new maradona. you pissed me enough already, i'll stick with my beliefs in football, thank you.
Ok then dont expect me to be any better than you!!!!, And for god sake Maresca is soo far away from being a Maradona. But yeah he is good and can be a big star. As you can see there is pretty pointless to construct your own statements of what i think, as it was wrong. :groan:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Well you on the other had probably did not see Monaco play in the CL. Squilacci isn't one of the main reasons for their succes.
I saw Monaco-Real Madridx2 and i saw Chelsea-Monacox2, so i think i know what i am talking about. And if you dont agree that they wouldnt get so far without Morientes, then you are just a ignorant, because every other says so.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
at a time where the defence has to be fixed up in terms of the future, dont you see Parisi as a risk? he hasnt even played in Serie A before. We see players perform great at lower clubs in Serie A and then when they join the big boys in juve, milan, inter, lazio...they seem to look a quarter of the player they were the season before.

i say go for Evra and bring Zambrotta back to midfield. If not Evra, bring in jankulovski who can also give cover for zambrotta, and maybe they can change positions without having to come off or on the field.
im thinking about the dosh we dont have, centre backs and A rb are a priority imo, rambo is great in his place, but dont get me wrong, id love to see evra, but id rather see mexes and ferrari as we desperately need them

Jul 12, 2002
I think that Parisi should be brought in for two reasons:

1. He'll be able to offer a decent threat from set pieces, something that we've lacked this year.

2. He's not a half bad defender. He's no more or less offensive than Zambrotta, and he's probably a better tackler.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

1. He'll be able to offer a decent threat from set pieces, something that we've lacked this year.

2. He's not a half bad defender. He's no more or less offensive than Zambrotta, and he's probably a better tackler.
Full agree!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

he would be here to suck ass. better get evra and rothen who would help with defending and put zamrotta on the right wing. best solution of all.

Jul 28, 2002
good solution yes vil, but if we cant afford geting evra and/or rothen, then we should get this backup parrisi, for the reason ian said.

Sep 28, 2002
i dont see how parisi is better than current back up, birindelli and pessotto. free kicks? he wont play often enough to benefit from them. besides, biri has hell of a right foot as well.

Jul 28, 2002
true biri has a decent right foot, but imo pessotto isnt good enough anymore. he hasnt been fully fit consistantly for at least two years, thus he cant even be considered as a regular back up imo, thus we only have biri as backup for both flanks, thus parisis will be usefull...btw the number 7 shirt had better go to a better home next season.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
true biri has a decent right foot, but imo pessotto isnt good enough anymore. he hasnt been fully fit consistantly for at least two years, thus he cant even be considered as a regular back up imo, thus we only have biri as backup for both flanks, thus parisis will be usefull...btw the number 7 shirt had better go to a better home next season.
I agree with you...Birindelli is good...YES...But Pessotto !!! Give Me a BREAK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)