Parisi , new left back for Juve !! (5 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
he would be here to suck ass. better get evra and rothen who would help with defending and put zamrotta on the right wing. best solution of all.
Of course that is the best thing to do, but when has Moggi ever done something like that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
dont get me wrong, i respect what pessotto has done for us, but his luck is not chjanging and he is gettin gon a bit, maybe he should considered talking a reseve role, stepping aside for the younger generation.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
dont get me wrong, i respect what pessotto has done for us, but his luck is not chjanging and he is gettin gon a bit, maybe he should considered talking a reseve role, stepping aside for the younger generation.
Man .. I respect pessotto, like you do....But What I meant is that he's getting old and he can't play as well as before..If he wanna stay at Juve..OK..but he can sit on the bench

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This Parisi guy is probably better than Pessotto, but I've never seen him play so I'm not going to make a comment. What's up with us and him though. We were seriously linked to him a while ago, but it seems to have died down now.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
This Parisi guy is probably better than Pessotto, but I've never seen him play so I'm not going to make a comment. What's up with us and him though. We were seriously linked to him a while ago, but it seems to have died down now.
Apparently he found love in Messina but could go to Juve this summer anyway. The rumors cooled off b/c the papers don't write about it but that doesn't mean Messina and Juve are not talking. Anyway, almost all transfers will be known after the championship.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I saw Monaco-Real Madridx2 and i saw Chelsea-Monacox2, so i think i know what i am talking about. And if you dont agree that they wouldnt get so far without Morientes, then you are just a ignorant, because every other says so.
I never said anything about Morientes.

Squillaci played only the second game against Chelsea, and he sucked in that match.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Woop dee doo, I've always wanted a player who attempts bicycle kick clearances, fluffs them completely, and lets Laudrup in to score... in important matches nonetheless

Okay that wasn't your point, but we need a defender who can make a good offside trap here, not one who gets caught in the other team's offside trap :stress:

that was exactly the point of my sarcastic comment

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Fair enough, but every other time I've heard "the next R. Carlos", people always say it as if it's a good thing

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He's a shit defender

When we're out shopping for a new left-back, I don't wanna hear "He's the new Roberto Carlos"

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
He's a shit defender

When we're out shopping for a new left-back, I don't wanna hear "He's the new Roberto Carlos"
No he is not a shit defender, neither a good defender, but he is a fantastic good player on the flank. And other players can cover for him defensively when he runs up. Its a matter of play style, the team as a whole, it most be flexible!...cover each other and be secure on their roles/tasks.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No he is not a shit defender
yes he is.
he is a fantastic good player on the flank
And other players can cover for him defensively when he runs up. Its a matter of play style, the team as a whole, it most be flexible!...cover each other and be secure on their roles/tasks.
See that's the thing, not many teams are capable of doing that, Real Madrid included... which is why they concede so many goals. I don't think we can build our team around a player who is so flamboyant and blatantly neglective of his defensive duties. I'd rather have a solid defender who can also work the flanks, without making his teammates give 130% effort just to cover his ass.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
See that's the thing, not many teams are capable of doing that, Real Madrid included... which is why they concede so many goals. I don't think we can build our team around a player who is so flamboyant and blatantly neglective of his defensive duties. I'd rather have a solid defender who can also work the flanks, without making his teammates give 130% effort just to cover his ass.
Yes you might be right, Zambrotta is a Cralos only just as good defensive as offensive.
But in Italy players like RCarlos could be used as wings too. But i still believe that with a better midfield that could be able to help out more defensively (which it most be next year) then it wouldnt been any problem with a player like Carlos, escpecially with a good three back line too. But i agree with you that i wouldnt want him in Juve, but he is a good player......but not a Zambrotta ;)

Geof

May 14, 2004
We definitively don't need a "new Roberto Carlos". What we need is a solid LB.

I never saw Parisi play, except his goals on his site, so I can't judge his value as a defender. He can score free kicks and penalties, but that's not what we need.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
For a new leftback I would recommend Clemente Rodriguez from Boca Juniors, he is 22-23, fantastic stamina, fast both with and without ball, decent defending, and very-very intelligent offensive play. His passing is accurate and variable, he can do fast short passes, as crosses, or 50 meter long passes as well. He always seems to choose the most effective solution, he colud be used as LB, LWB, LM or I think DM as well. A saw him couple of times, and he never dissapointed. A must buy, If I had the money I would buy him as an investment, no doubt he will be recognised as a world class player in the near future.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
For a new leftback I would recommend Clemente Rodriguez from Boca Juniors, he is 22-23, fantastic stamina, fast both with and without ball, decent defending, and very-very intelligent offensive play. His passing is accurate and variable, he can do fast short passes, as crosses, or 50 meter long passes as well. He always seems to choose the most effective solution , he colud be used as LB, LWB, LM or I think DM as well. A saw him couple of times, and he never dissapointed. A must buy, If I had the money I would buy him as an investment, no doubt he will be recognised as a world class player in the near future.
Sounds very good!, even though i prefer Zambrotta more in LB than in RW.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
If Rodriguez comes, Zambro can play wherever he is needed either RB, RM or RW or LB, LM or LW as Rodiguez imo could play LM as well.

Rodiguez would be the Ideal signing for "FREE ZAMBOTTA" movement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)