Parisi , new left back for Juve !! (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Parisi is a piece of junk, how can you compare him with Evra.....

let see.....Evra, he played for first Divison in France, has experience in CL while Parisi only played in Serie B and score couple of goals(big deal!)....I wouldn't be shock if he warming the bench or play for Juve reserve if he join next season

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I posted a thread about him a couple of months ago. He's an attacking oriented player. Forgets the defense sometimes but his free kicks are just amazing.
he's just another Ian Harte.....nothing special

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

what are you saying? that parissi is better than evra? that 27 yr old who never played in serie a is better than youngster who already reached champions league final and is very likely to be france's first choice left back?

let me guess, you really like appiah, dont you?
Yes i am saying that Parisi is better than evra, its an insult to compare Parisi with him!!, you have probably never seen Parisi in action, and for your information he is a experienced and solid player.
Evra does not have much credit for being in CL final. Morientes, Giuly and Rothen and also Squilacci is the main reason for that.

And we will see if it is only me who still likes Appiah in-hm lets say 2 years! :devil:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

I think Evra is better in general but don't start with Harte.
don't start what? I think Harte is better than Parisi....I THINK, Harte freekick is marvellous back in the day.....but now, he could hardly make it to the first team anymore:down: since O'leary gone he's going down the drain with his freekick talent....what a waste

Evra is more effective when attacking and defending, I don't think some crap from Serie B is better than him

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Did I say that he's better than Evra? NO
He's better than Harte for sire IMO. He's faster and a better free kick taker. I'd put him on the bench as Zambrotta's backup and make him play the coppa Italia. We don't need a starter at LB.

WE NEED CENTRAL DEFENDERS.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Yes i am saying that Parisi is better than evra, its an insult to compare Parisi with him!!, you have probably never seen Parisi in action, and for your information he is a experienced and solid player.
Evra does not have much credit for being in CL final. Morientes, Giuly and Rothen and also Squilacci is the main reason for that.

And we will see if it is only me who still likes Appiah in-hm lets say 2 years! :devil:
**** man, what are you talking about. insult compare evra to parisi. if he is so ****ing great then why ge never got out of serie b? great players are seen from their early 20s or even their teen years. parisi is still in serie b and he's 27!!! you want another legrottaglie? or you want whole juve formed of paramattis, legrottaglies, baioccos and o'neills? bloody idiot.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Crap from Serie B. Have you seen his goals?, crap from Serie B and "evra is so good" what a shame!
we don't need a defender who only think to score and leave the back line open, we need somebody like Evra or Trabelsi who can once in a while launch attack from the wing side and rush down defend as soon as possible

Sep 28, 2002
Crap from Serie B. Have you seen his goals?, crap from Serie B and "evra is so good" what a shame!
hes a defender, we already have trounbles in defence so i dont care about his goals, i want him to defend. legro scored this weekend! maybe we dont need new defenders anymore!
have you seen gronkjaers goals in last two games! maybe you say nedved is better than gronkjaer?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
My God, this guy got hell of a shot, get him!
Has everyone forgotten what position the player we're looking for is meant to play? :stress:

Sep 28, 2002
'

If you expect me to answer then apologise for calling me a bloody idiot!!
i dont want your response. next thing you do would probably be hailing maresca as new maradona. you pissed me enough already, i'll stick with my beliefs in football, thank you.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Well you on the other had probably did not see Monaco play in the CL. Squilacci isn't one of the main reasons for their succes.

Jul 28, 2002
this guy would be a nice bargain for use, he has a amzing freekick and shooting ability, plus he shouldnt cost too much, so unless we get evra, parrisi will be a great backup for rambo.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
The problem is, that Parisi could come as a back-up player, who could sit on the bench. Just if he really plays great, and he turns out to be a great buy, he will be a starter, and Zambrotta will play in midfield.

Evra would only come as a starter, as he is known, would be very expensive and he I would never like to see Evra on the bench.

Parisi is cheaper and would come as a sub-player.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
**** man, what are you talking about. insult compare evra to parisi. if he is so ****ing great then why ge never got out of serie b? great players are seen from their early 20s or even their teen years. parisi is still in serie b and he's 27!!! you want another legrottaglie? or you want whole juve formed of paramattis, legrottaglies, baioccos and o'neills? bloody idiot.
No need to react like that. You may think he's talking bollocks but you didn't have to insult the guy!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
The problem is, that Parisi could come as a back-up player, who could sit on the bench. Just if he really plays great, and he turns out to be a great buy, he will be a starter, and Zambrotta will play in midfield.

Evra would only come as a starter, as he is known, would be very expensive and he I would never like to see Evra on the bench.

Parisi is cheaper and would come as a sub-player.
This is as logical as it sounds, i would go for it. If Parisi turns out be good , bring Zambo back to the midfield(I would actually do that anyway). Otherwise bench Parisi, It is as simple as that.

It's a smart move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)