Parisi , new left back for Juve !! (6 Viewers)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
What's wrong with Evra? What's wrong with having not so good looking foreign players here? Chadwick looks worse

It is just so pointless, when we can get a better player cheaper and who is also a Italian. There is a reason for why Juventus and Manchester United have watched Parisi for a year now, and may want to buy him...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I dont want a arsenal tendens in Juve, and also not just buy players that are supposed to be better because we have seen them more on tv, and then dump excellent players in Juve's own country. It tastes better when you win the right way!
U r on the edge of something I really dont like to read in this (any) forum.
Please keep your not so clever thoughts for yourself, or word your opinion a bit more carefuly.

Sorry if I misunderstood something

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
I have doubts about Evra, he is young, a good athlete, useful in attack, but not so convinceing when it comes to defending. And not to forget, that his partnered with Rothen on the left, who makes incredible amount of job, both in offence and defence.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

U r on the edge of something I really dont like to read in this (any) forum.
Please keep your not so clever thoughts for yourself, or word your opinion a bit more carefuly.

Sorry if I misunderstood something
If you think my thoughts is unclever, then it is your right to mean, as it is my right to mean what i said, ok...dont make this to a racism thing or whatever.:(

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Well Evra is great, but I have doubts about this Parisi, can anyone send some facts about him?! If he comes, hopefully he can take the pressure and keep playing well, I don't want to see anymore players like Paramatti, Athirson and even Fresi... Hopefully he is Juve material...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Alessandro Parisi

Birth Date: April 15 1977
Birth Place: Palermo
Birth Nation: Italy
Height: 184cm
Weight: 70kg
Nationality: Italian
Position: Defender

This is when he played in Triestina, he is in Messina now.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
so what kind of player is he anyway?! is he more attacking kind of player or a "stay-at-home defender"?! and has he even played in serie a?!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
He is a modern full back, kind of attacking. And scores some goals. He has never been in Serie A i think, but has been a big profile in Serie B for some time.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think most of you guys don't know Parisi.
First, he is a great player and even ManU were interested in him.
Miccoli also came from Serie B. he is a great player. Luis Jimenez is watched by ManU Real and Juve, so there is a lot of potential in the Serie B. Don't dissmis this league.
This guy has a better shot than R. Carlos. 13 goals, 6 or 7 of them were free - kicks. Here is the link of his website. You can watch some goals on this page: http://www.alessandroparisi.com/

He can also become a good player under Prandelli and if he plays good, Zambrotta can come back to midfield, if not, he will be Zambro's sub.
Do you all really want to buy Evra as a sub? He would be damn expensive and we would maybe even waste his talent.

Parisi is cheaper, proven in Italy and has a great shot! I would take him at any time!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I think most of you guys don't know Parisi.
First, he is a great player and even ManU were interested in him.
Miccoli also came from Serie B. he is a great player. Luis Jimenez is watched by ManU Real and Juve, so there is a lot of potential in the Serie B. Don't dissmis this league.
This guy has a better shot than R. Carlos. 13 goals, 6 or 7 of them were free - kicks. Here is the link of his website. You can watch some goals on this page: http://www.alessandroparisi.com/

He can also become a good player under Prandelli and if he plays good, Zambrotta can come back to midfield, if not, he will be Zambro's sub.
Do you all really want to buy Evra as a sub? He would be damn expensive and we would maybe even waste his talent.

Parisi is cheaper, proven in Italy and has a great shot! I would take him at any time!
Well, I want Evra to PLAY for us... But hopefully your right, I'm having high hopes, I believe you, because Serie B really is underestimated... Eventhough that manu-link doesn't tell that much, they have neville brothers, can't get any worse... :D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

It is just so pointless, when we can get a better player cheaper and who is also a Italian. There is a reason for why Juventus and Manchester United have watched Parisi for a year now, and may want to buy him...
what are you saying? that parissi is better than evra? that 27 yr old who never played in serie a is better than youngster who already reached champions league final and is very likely to be france's first choice left back?

let me guess, you really like appiah, dont you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)