Paris attacks (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has a point. Sometimes I am a bit too aggressive. I feel that in this case it was justified though.
You need to know when to ease off as Fresh said, pretty much agreed with most if not all you said, but not when you relentlessly insist on stepping over the boundaries of civility needlessly. Even if Cam makes it harder with a bit of double speak like a politician lol.

But I mean come on Bro, this has been going on for days now :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was too harsh with sheik. Mohad had it coming though and this is the third time I've caught Cam doing it. I made no problem of it the first two times, but it is becoming a pattern and it destroys any chance of a reasonable conversation.
You are so boring :lol:

You don't understand me initially and that is your problem not mine.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I was too harsh with sheik. Mohad had it coming though and this is the third time I've caught Cam doing it. I made no problem of it the first two times, but it is becoming a pattern and it destroys any chance of a reasonable conversation.
I feel sorry for you, Sherlock. As if I take you seriously.

Keep trying.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
@Seven I dare you try to discuss politics or societal issues in general with this dude. Stack up on Alvedons :D
I would like to discuss with you! We can forget for a moment that I want to see every Muslim/Christian/etc. dead and to build a new empire where there is only atheists and love. :D

Can we have our own thread for that? Privas are pretty boring...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's bizzare you somehow think that makes it better :)

You like to kid around, but to get little serious for a second, it's beyond agreeing or disagreeing about some topic. You shown you are insanely quick to generalize and are small minded in how you paint whole groups of people with fairly hateful brush.

So incredibly pointless to entertain the notion of "discussion" with someone who's idea of a conversation starter are cliches like "every Muslim is a terrorist" or lovely nuggets of wisdom like "immigrants are criminals "or insert random dumb shit about Jews.

If you don't want to be judged for the thoughtless things you say, think through them hard before you say it. It's one thing if it were jokes, but you clearly aren't joking.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Putting political correctness aside, civil society needs to look at Islam and decide whether it even deserves the label of a religion. Given the number of hateful versus and insistence of converting all non-muslims to muslims and encouraging jihad and caliphates etc must put into question whether it is a religion or a cult. I suspect Islam is completely at odds with modern western secular democracies.

I have not read the quran so yes, I do plead ignorance here. However, I have come across numerous quotations from it and find them incredibly disturbing. the Old testament is no nursery rhyme either but I think they are on different levels. (FYI I grew up as a Catholic but now consider myself Agnostic)

If it attains cult status, then you can outlaw its teachings and close mosques.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have not read the quran so yes, I do plead ignorance here.
Let me get this straight, so I don't misinterpret your post, you haven't read it and plead ignorance on the subject of said 2nd largest in world religion with that sentence. While in the same post on two different paragraphs you deem yourself knowledgeable enough to give it cult status, know enough to rate it's text in different levels to the religious text you grew up with, and finally can comfortably decide it's reasonable that the religion, excuse me, the cult, should be banned and it's places of worship closed down?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Putting political correctness aside, civil society needs to look at Islam and decide whether it even deserves the label of a religion. Given the number of hateful versus and insistence of converting all non-muslims to muslims and encouraging jihad and caliphates etc must put into question whether it is a religion or a cult. I suspect Islam is completely at odds with modern western secular democracies.

I have not read the quran so yes, I do plead ignorance here. However, I have come across numerous quotations from it and find them incredibly disturbing. the Old testament is no nursery rhyme either but I think they are on different levels. (FYI I grew up as a Catholic but now consider myself Agnostic)

If it attains cult status, then you can outlaw its teachings and close mosques.
There's so much wrong in this post, I don't have the energy to even start rebutting it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)