Paris attacks (15 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Again, from what I understand the problem is the lack of information for vetting Syrians specifically. As in, the lack of information tied to each person. For the millionth time no one is seriously considering stopping all Syrian refugees it's the process or our systems inability to know as much as we can about each refugee.

And yes I already posted a Time mag link about the length of time (18-24 months).

And I highly doubt State governors know less about how the system works than any of us.

I do agree partially with Enron that some are probably using this for political gain. All one needs to do is see how Trump is gaining because of what happened in Paris. I even said the day it happened that Trump would surge.

Sorry for taking so long to respond I just saw your mention.

- - - Updated - - -
@Post Ironic see below

http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/refugees

- - - Updated - - -

And

http://www.uscis.gov/iframe/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-101/0-0-0-195.html
Thanks for the links. :tup:

I think at some point you have to say that in 18-24 months, you're going to be able to dig up all the info you possibly can, even with regards to Syrians specifically and other groups where it is difficult to find information. It's just a risk you have to be willing to take.

And so far, post 9/11, 750,000 or so refugees have been allowed into America. Not one terrorist act committed, and apparently only 2 out of 750,000 have even been arrested for association to terrorist groups.

I'd say your odds are pretty good with regards to 10,000 refugees. I know you aren't saying stop the process, but lengthening it any further or delaying it means that America is basically saying no. People can't live in refugee camps forever.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I think at some point you have to say that in 18-24 months, you're going to be able to dig up all the info you possibly can, even with regards to Syrians specifically and other groups where it is difficult to find information. It's just a risk you have to be willing to take.

And so far, post 9/11, 750,000 or so refugees have been allowed into America. Not one terrorist act committed, and apparently only 2 out of 750,000 have even been arrested for association to terrorist groups.

I'd say your odds are pretty good with regards to 10,000 refugees. I know you aren't saying stop the process, but lengthening it any further or delaying it means that America is basically saying no. People can't live in refugee camps forever.
Something that should be more concerning is the fact that people on the terrorist watch list can buy guns.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Something that should be more concerning is the fact that people on the terrorist watch list can buy guns.
Forza NRA mothafucka!!!
Once the muslims start carrying id cards, they'll have to paint their guns a different colour too. So it's all good.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
icemaη;5143355 said:
Forza NRA mothafucka!!!
Once the muslims start carrying id cards, they'll have to paint their guns a different colour too. So it's all good.
ID cards? I thought we were tattooing their arms.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

And no, I don't think you are retarded.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)