Paris attacks (10 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Key parts:

Excluding September 11, only 0.5 per cent of all deaths
have occurred in Western countries in the last 15 years. Including September 11, the percentage reaches 2.6.
Additionally, Islamic fundamentalism was not the primary driver of lone
wolf attacks, with 80 per cent of deaths in the West from lone
wolf attacks being attributed to a mixture of right wing
extremists, nationalists, anti-government elements, other
types of political extremism and supremacism.
Obviously has changed a bit in 2015, but still.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Key parts:
Obviously has changed a bit in 2015, but still.
Additionally, Islamic fundamentalism was not the primary driver of lone
wolf
attacks, with 80 per cent of deaths in the West from lone
wolf attacks being attributed to a mixture of right wing
extremists, nationalists, anti-government elements, other
types of political extremism and supremacism.
Since being a lone wolf is not how you become a religious extremist I'm not surprised about what you extracted from the document. What are the stats on networked attacks

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why are you quoting me? What is your mission exactly?
I have no mission. I just feel sorry for those who think you are interested in an honest debate.

I've seen you pull off this trick three times now. First I thought you didn't nuance your ideas or that maybe it was an honest mistake. But you can't do this every single time.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I have no mission. I just feel sorry for those who think you are interested in an honest debate.

I've seen you pull off this trick three times now. First I thought you didn't nuance your ideas or that maybe it was an honest mistake. But you can't do this every single time.
Not cool bro, sure you might be better versed in certain topics than others, and sure you might have an academic approach to how you view things, but not everyone does.
You calling Cam a liar, earlier you were questioning Mohad's manhood and calling him a coward, you too have your flaws. Your flaw is that you think others might approach things the same way you do, or assuming that their thinking patterns might be like yours or even compatible. You're aggressive bro.

The way you go on about things doesn't exactly bother me, but I can understand why some might get rubbed the wrong way, you too aggressive. Like the IrishZebra incident in this very thread, sure I agreed with you but I still found it to be very aggressive.
Regardless, I personally find your input in most things interesting, most the time we're somewhat on the same page, and even if we're not, I still enjoy your post, just ease out on showing them fangs so fast not everyone can take your harsh criticism.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not cool bro, sure you might be better versed in certain topics than others, and sure you might have an academic approach to how you view things, but not everyone does.
You calling Cam a liar, earlier you were questioning Mohad's manhood and calling him a coward, you too have your flaws. Your flaw is that you think others might approach things the same way you do, or assuming that their thinking patterns might be like yours or even compatible. You're aggressive bro.

The way you go on about things doesn't exactly bother me, but I can understand why some might get rubbed the wrong way, you too aggressive. Like the IrishZebra incident in this very thread, sure I agreed with you but I still found it to be very aggressive.
Regardless, I personally find your input in most things interesting, most the time we're somewhat on the same page, and even if we're not, I still enjoy your post, just ease out on showing them fangs so fast not everyone can take your harsh criticism.
I was too harsh with sheik. Mohad had it coming though and this is the third time I've caught Cam doing it. I made no problem of it the first two times, but it is becoming a pattern and it destroys any chance of a reasonable conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)