Paris attacks (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was a suicide attack, doubt he'd care about criminal persecution. And there are a few reasons why he'd need a passport, most notably to easily pass security checks.
But everybody who armed them, fed them, gave them housing, gave them training, gave them a car, etc. are going to want to make sure he doesn't f%$# that part of the operation up.

Apparently the passport they found is fake, only terrorist identified till now is 29 years old french citizen with algerian roots. Been on the police radar since 2010 but didn't find him suspicipous enough.
As they should be fake. What kind of amateur criminal uses their own passport? :confused2

That is one dude I don't want to be at the same venue with. :scared:

It's sad, the innocent always pay the price for shit like that. As people here know I'm against all religions equally but I'd never claim the problem are the Muslim people because of some fucked up individuals. Can't blame billions of people on the account of those washed mind individuals' acts. I also fear the extreme right wingers are growing in power and every time something like this happens more weak minded people join their cause.

As sad as it is in France, when they returned fire by bombing Syria this is the stuff that goes along with it. More innocent lives lost, children, woman, you name it.
I know plenty enough Muslims. My dentist is even named Muhannad -- so talk about trusting someone not to f*%$ you up. But I don't even consider these Daesh clowns Muslims, so it's not even a question of labelling all Muslims as a result of that. Any more than I would consider David Koresh a Christian minister.

He can be a dark dude sometime, but I like him and he's spot on.

Btw from last month:

Do Politicians’ 'Thoughts and Prayers’ Mean Anything?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/magazine/do-politicians-thoughts-and-prayers-mean-anything.html

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #603
    But everybody who armed them, fed them, gave them housing, gave them training, gave them a car, etc. are going to want to make sure he doesn't f%$# that part of the operation up.

As they should be fake. What kind of amateur criminal uses their own passport? :confused2

That is one dude I don't want to be at the same venue with. :scared:

I know plenty enough Muslims. My dentist is even named Muhannad -- so talk about trusting someone not to f*%$ you up. But I don't even consider these Daesh clowns Muslims, so it's not even a question of labelling all Muslims as a result of that. Any more than I would consider David Koresh a Christian minister.

He can be a dark dude sometime, but I like him and he's spot on.

Btw from last month:

Do Politicians’ ‘Thoughts and Prayers’ Mean Anything?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/magazine/do-politicians-thoughts-and-prayers-mean-anything.html
    Nah. Reeza is spot on, here:
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5992110

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    But I could call myself a Muslim by that measure, which is bullshit. And since I'm not a Muslim, I don't have to worry about the prohibition of takfir.

If some homeless dude on the street calls himself Barack Obama, I don't have to believe that.
    So how would you define someone as muslim exactly? What are the requirements?

OP
    Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #608
    But I could call myself a Muslim by that measure, which is bullshit. And since I'm not a Muslim, I don't have to worry about the prohibition of takfir.

If some homeless dude on the street calls himself Barack Obama, I don't have to believe that.
    Barack Obama is not a religion.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Of course there aren't hard lines. But someone who actually goes to mosque for prayers, someone who has read the Quran (and not just bits of it), someone who is recognized among the broader Muslim community as a member. There are a lot of casual Catholics who only attend Mass on Easter and Christmas, and I don't consider them Catholics either.

Barack Obama is not a religion.
    Ask Oprah Winfrey about that.

OP
    Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #611
    Of course there aren't hard lines. But someone who actually goes to mosque for prayers, someone who has read the Quran (and not just bits of it), someone who is recognized among the broader Muslim community as a member. There are a lot of casual Catholics who only attend Mass on Easter and Christmas, and I don't consider them Catholics either.

Ask Oprah Winfrey about that.
    I'm sorry, but is this Turk?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    If a Christian Baptist says the Lord tells him to arm himself and shoot blacks in a Church to start a race war, I don't consider him a Christian Baptist either. Crazy is just crazy.
    So republicans aren't really republicans either? Because, you know, they say and do stupid shit all the time.

OP
    Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #614
    If a Christian Baptist says the Lord tells him to arm himself and shoot blacks in a Church to start a race war, I don't consider him a Christian Baptist either. Crazy is just crazy.
    @Klin is retarded, but I still consider him a Juve fan. You see where this is going?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Actually Reza makes a good point. Anyone calling themselves Muslim is a Muslim. One cannot deny that. The only requirement to being a Muslim is to believe in the Kalima Shahada, i.e. That there is only one God and that Muhammad is his messenger. You may disagree with this but there's a good reason for this rule to exist. As you may or may not have noticed but a lot of Muslims like Turk and Goodfellas like to label anyone who doesn't agree with them as non-Muslims like the Shia's and myself who's an Ahmadi Muslim. Groups like Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and ISIS would rid the world of the non-Muslims, i.e. anyone in the West and Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews everywhere and then finally they'd weed out over a billion Muslims who they don't deem as Muslims. So really in their ideal world the only people left on earth would be in the thousands.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    sophie pilgrim ‏@sophiepilgrim
    Iraq warned coalition countries of "IS bombings or assassinations or hostage taking in coming days" one day before #ParisAttacks, AP says

sophie pilgrim ‏@sophiepilgrim
    Terrorists communicated with IS militants in Syria ahead of attack, US and French officials say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)