Paris attacks (11 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How about we stop invading countries, topple regimes, create and fund political unrest all over the world, that sure would be swell
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

That's what does my head in as well.

Let them to go, let them travel to Syria and Iraq and let themselves eventually get blown up. Don't want them here, don't need them here.
Like this guy. From Australia. Crazy stuff.

http://www.smh.com.au/good-weekend/musa-cerantonio-muslim-convert-and-radical-supporter-of-islamic-state-20141205-121c8s.html

- - - Updated - - -

Why France, though? Why does this keep happening to France as opposed to Germany or Italy or Spain (recently)?
France is a country of extremes... Very little middle ground. From left wing radicals, to right wing extremists... It's always had a volatile environment particularly susceptible to this sort of stuff in my opinion.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Like this guy. From Australia. Crazy stuff.

http://www.smh.com.au/good-weekend/musa-cerantonio-muslim-convert-and-radical-supporter-of-islamic-state-20141205-121c8s.html

- - - Updated - - -

France is a country of extremes... Very little middle ground. From left wing radicals, to right wing extremists... It's always had a volatile environment particularly susceptible to this sort of stuff in my opinion.
That dude is a fucking joke. A bullet in his head is all he deserves. Not for the media to glorify and try to normalise him.

Unfortunately, we have a pretty (growing) bad problem with Islamic extremists in Australia (namely Sydney)...thats what happens when you have cuntbag Wahhabi Saudis funding mosques, individuals to export their brand of wicked Islam to impressionable followers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm kinda with my organization's co-founder, Peter Diamandis, on this. Negativity bias means you should pretty much turn off the news...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You don't agree with what about it? That ordinary, sane people are quite easily persuaded to commit unspeakable atrocities?

I can list examples, but that would be silly... All of human history is one big example of ordinary people doing horrific things to one another.
This is so obvious I don't get why anyone would entertain let alone utter any disagreement.

If it wasn't enough, as a personal note, I been through two civil wars, where completely ordinary people where put in insane positions where they turn on their neighbours, and commit horrible and unspeakable acts. It's sadly just human nature...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How about we stop invading countries, topple regimes, create and fund political unrest all over the world, that sure would be swell
Nah, its too much of a hassle to think and look for root causes, much simpler to just react to everything at face value.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is so obvious I don't get why anyone would entertain let alone utter any disagreement.

If it wasn't enough, as a personal note, I been through two civil wars, where completely ordinary people where put in insane positions where they turn on their neighbours, and commit horrible and unspeakable acts. It's sadly just human nature...
Sorry to hear that. I cannot even imagine how awful that would be to experience living through a Civil War and the worst of human nature that would elicit.

- - - Updated - - -

It's no joke, but media gives a fuck about non western deaths.

Tho is it fully confirmed it was a terrorist act?
Yet the consensus that terrorists brought down the airliner grows stronger each day. It is no longer just British and American officials who are saying it. Evidence from the flight recorder, the exit holes in the fuselage and the burn injuries sustained by passengers all point to a bomb. The main suspect is the Sinai Province of the Islamic State, the group which initially claimed responsibility.
That was from an economist article. I think they are pretty certain about it at this point.

As well:

Also on Monday, Israel said a terror attack was the “highest of probabilities” for the crash of the Russian airliner.

"We are not taking part in the investigation, but from what we hear and understand, I will be surprised if it turns out that this was not a terrorist attack whereby a bomb exploded inside the aircraft," said a spokesman for Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I hope we will live in a world where all people will have a small nanobots in their brain making them stop doing violent stuff and having a desire to kill another human being.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Attacks in Paris, first thing I read when I woke up. :sergio: :wallbang:

--

I shouldn't say this since you guys don't like it, but...were the attackers Muslims? Were they immigrants? But OK, I will stop here before we will start a war yet again. RIP French peeps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)