Paris attacks (7 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
reports seem to indicate at least 4+ attackers...you think this many violent psycopaths just meet randomly?
Well no, the pseudo ideology offered by the troglodytes calling themselves ISIS is a beacon for disenfranchised psychopaths. It doesn't mean that religion has much to do with this beyond the excuse being used to carry out political violence and political autocracy. I've not spoken to a single theist that has a positive thing to say about Islamism, and I doubt anyone on here has.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Which is why it's stupid (so early) to talk about it being the result if the current immigration crisis.
Exactly
It just seemed to me that you were blaming the people of the colonized countries for coming to France rather than blaming France for colonizing northern Africa in the first place. Anyway, let's stick to the facts regarding this story instead. :)
And this :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The mass murder of innocent people is a sane act?
for example.
do you think all the german soldiers killing innocent women and children in concentration camps
were insane?

it isn't that easy. not black and white.

or do you think all the IS fighters are, by defenition, insane? i doubt it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You drawed parallels to the current immigration crisis. If it's French critizens, it's a whole different problem. Why didn't the Danish terrorist just shoot random people?
You're right it was totally premature of me to bring up the immigration crisis but if radical islam is the connecting factor in these attacks then that should be taken into account when importing millions of muslims with no remote effort to find out what sort of individuals they are, what sort of connections or affiliations they might have first.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Has anyone else thought that another aspect of this is that Western governments are confiscating passports of many young men who have tried to, or showed the intention of traveling to join the Islamic State? Most have not been arrested or jailed, but they have been refused the ability to join the Islamic State...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zinadine Zidan. Their football federation. Placement/treatment of north african immigrants with french citizenship. Banning of the burqa. I could go on, but I don't need to.
So taking that all away, do you really believe that will solve the problem of Islamic extremism?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What a retard:

‏@newtgingrich:
"Imagine a theater with 10 or 15 citizens with concealed carry permits. We live in an age when evil men have to be killed by good people"

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
for example.
do you think all the german soldiers killing innocent women and children in concentration camps
were insane?

it isn‘t that easy. not black and white.

or do you think all the IS fighters are, by defenition, insane? i doubt it.
Insane isn't a word I would use, I said psychopathic as it is has a medical definition and one that I would apply to all that you have said.

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #154
    You're right it was totally premature of me to bring up the immigration crisis but if radical islam is the connecting factor in these attacks then that should be taken into account when importing millions of muslims with no remote effort to find out what sort of individuals they are, what sort of connections or affiliations they might have first.
    Do they import millions? They just said that France have problems with taking in immigrants, from Germany, because they don't want to come to France. They only pass through France, so they can reach Britain.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    France gave shitloads of citizenships to their former African colonies. Most of the people doing terrorist attacks in France now are the children/grandchildren of people coming from North Africa 50-70 years ago. Other European countries never had such an influx therefore they aren't such easy terrorist targets.
    Radekas

Disregarding causality since 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)