Paris attacks (8 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
France gave shitloads of citizenships to their former African colonies. Most of the people doing terrorist attacks in France now are the children/grandchildren of people coming from North Africa 50-70 years ago. Other European countries never had such an influx therefore they aren't such easy terrorist targets.
Yes, I'm aware of that. But are you saying that France shouldn't have given out citizenships to the people from their former colonies?
Why are you laughing?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yes, I'm aware of that. But are you saying that France shouldn't have given out citizenships to the people from their former colonies?
I'm simply answering the question. I don't think they shouldn't give them but it is precisely the difference between France and other European countries and lets groups like ISIS infiltrate the French population much easier.

Salvo seems to miss the point though and emojis instead.

- - - Updated - - -

what is nad? D:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So your saying it was wrong to give citizenship due to the handful of people that may or may not have any relation to north african immigrants? Come on man.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Interesting that whilst this is still unfolding, the debate here has fallen to a debate about race, religion and citizenship, rather than a case of deficient mental health, clearly these are the actions of psychopaths without the capacity to emote with the same compassion that we all share. These are not the actions of sane people, attributing it to anything else serves to discredit wider communities.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm simply answering the question. I don't think they shouldn't give them but it is precisely the difference between France and other European countries and lets groups like ISIS infiltrate the French population much easier.

Salvo seems to miss the point though and emojis instead.
It just seemed to me that you were blaming the people of the colonized countries for coming to France rather than blaming France for colonizing northern Africa in the first place. Anyway, let's stick to the facts regarding this story instead. :)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Interesting that whilst this is still unfolding, the debate here has fallen to a debate about race, religion and citizenship, rather than a case of deficient mental health, clearly these are the actions of psychopaths without the capacity to emote with the same compassion that we all share. These are not the actions of sane people, attributing it to anything else serves to discredit wider communities.
religion is a mental disease, tell us something new

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)