Paris attacks (4 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I am seriously impressed how prejudice and ignorant one can be and yet as a know it all-simpleton still claims utter nonsense about a situation this peabrain simply cannot comprehend.

Why do someone want to portray him or herself as someone who at best lacks simple education at worst is just plain stupid?

The answer is obvious.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
No, that's not the point. Open borders is the problem. You can't tell who is truly fleeing ISIS and who actually is ISIS. If these are French citizens carrying out attacks for ISIS, then you have an even bigger problem.

If they are still killing hostages in the theatre, then they should be storming the place by now.
I agree with that. There should be better control for accepting refugees, but I don't think this attack is carried out by "ISIS refugees". These guys have a deep network in Paris and this is a professional job carried out by people who have lived in Paris several months/years.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
France has declared a national state of emergency and has closed its borders after at least 40 people were killed in multiple shootings in Paris.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Pure barbarism.

- - - Updated - - -

I really really really hope that if this is an attack of psychopaths using Islam as an excuse for their barbaric and inhuman morals, that they didn't come to Europe in the recent influx of asylum seekers, the effects will be appalling if they did.

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #67
    Not necessarily. But how would you know until after the fact? Why do you folks have to be "tolerant" and nobody else? That is seemingly the problem France and others face.

- - - Updated - - -

Explosions and/or more gunshots according to CNN. Still very active situation.
    I'm sorry, but I can't see what "tolerance" have to do with this. It's about not just talking out of your ass (not talking about your ass).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Can we at least say it's a terror attack, or is it too early to judge?
    Your comments so far have been of a never before seen stupidity. You're not a dumb guy, Andy. You can do better. For starters you could read up on immigration law. I don't care how you respond to this post, but it saddens me that someone with your intelligence is saying these things.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    So Andy and Kyle have made their minds up that the perpetrators are immigrants? Has there been any indication that thats the case?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Your comments so far have been of a never before seen stupidity. You're not a dumb guy, Andy. You can do better. For starters you could read up on immigration law. I don't care how you respond to this post, but it saddens me that someone with your intelligence is saying these things.
    Anxiety > Intelligence

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    So the solution is don't have tolerance for Muslims? That will solve it. Unless you mean tolerance for terrorism which doesn't make sense

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Rather random targets for the attack, unlike the Charlie Hebdo-attack.

Seems like a simple goal of killings as many civilians as possible. Utter disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)