Parfum (4 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes of course, i love chergui. I haven't tried TF amber absolute. I just ordered arabian oud resala, have you tried it before?
I haven’t. Just looked it up and would consider buying it blind just for the bottle lol. I love the simplicity of its notes. Sounds delicious. Definitely going to order a sample to try. Thanks for the recommendation!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Dostoevsky dusan im looking for a new frag something with amber, musk, and sandalwood tones
Hmmm... Amouage Reflection 45, MFK - Grand Soir, Tom Ford - Noir Extreme. I assume you know about all those, no? I think it's something you'd like. I haven't tested it myself but I hear so many great things about Ambre Sultan by Serge Lutens. Oh and I'm yet to catch 02 L'Air du Desert Marocain Tauer

Personally I've been stuck with Arabian clones lol. That's more within my budget and I gotta say that Arabs are making damn good perfumes for cheap money. My wages are increased compared to the past but I still find it hard to buy the expensive ones.

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
I can't believe Giorgio Armani discontinued Acqua di Gio Profumo. This frag has been my daily driver since it launched in 2015. It had monster performance, perfect for the office and any occassion all year round. The incense was so fucking moody.

ADG Parfum is supposed to be Profumo's successor but I haven't sampled it yet.

I like ADG Profondo but only in warmer climates. Profondo performed really well for me when visiting Singapore.

Currently wearing Montblanc Explorer - it's a decent Aventus clone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)