Parfum (2 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do you mean this one?:

By chance my neighbor has Dark Rebel by John. Really standard tabacco-smell imo, I also smell the leather and pepper good. For me it is a standard parfume for formalwear, but it isn't anything special. I miss one or some ingredients that makes the scent other than the most of tabbaco/leather scents. Something like bayleafs ore a slight touch of lemon. In overall I rate John Varvatos a little bit better than 90% of the designer fragrances like Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste etc.
I did some research and it's actually the "classic". Looks similar to that. And thank you :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@DutchJuventino

I finally smelled Phaedon's Tabac Rouge today. Holy shit, that's amazing. And super reasonably priced as well. I'm excited. Definitely going to buy a bottle. I think this is the best tobacco scent I've come across so far. Much better than Tom Ford's Tabac Vanille, and far less expensive.

631_600____2__eaux-parfum-tabacrouge_30.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You know this one? Isn't it amazing? Tobacco, ginger, cinnamon...and that damn subtle honey. I love it. So soft and restrained. I really hate fragrances with high sillage and projection, much bigger fan of close to skin stuff that someone basically has to be having a close/intimate conversation to smell, and this is one of those.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You know this one? Isn't it amazing? Tobacco, ginger, cinnamon...and that damn subtle honey. I love it. So soft and restrained. I really hate fragrances with high sillage and projection, much bigger fan of close to skin stuff that someone basically has to be having a close/intimate conversation to smell, and this is one of those.
you know this? http://www.sephora.fr/Parfum/Parfum-Homme/Ambre-sultan-Eau-de-Parfum/P927002

- - - Updated - - -

his Fumeries Turques is also interesting

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
someone here sure loves his sweet fragrances :p

for tobacco-y stuff, I'd suggest T. Mugler's Pure Havane. Although not as sweet as TR, it's about half the price and about 1/4 of TF's TV.

while you are at it, give Pure Malt and Pure Wood a try if you can find them for sampling somewhere.

Apr 9, 2015
895347-Zoom.jpg

For only 15 (!) euro's, was a really good discount. It smells good and for that price I could'nt resist it to buy.

- - - Updated - - -

@DutchJuventino

I finally smelled Phaedon's Tabac Rouge today. Holy $#@!, that's amazing. And super reasonably priced as well. I'm excited. Definitely going to buy a bottle. I think this is the best tobacco scent I've come across so far. Much better than Tom Ford's Tabac Vanille, and far less expensive.

631_600____2__eaux-parfum-tabacrouge_30.jpg
Sorry that I didn't reply. I look over your mention :p
I am 19 years old so I am not so into the tabacco fragrances, but I will try it if I see Phaedon in a shop.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
ĵџvє_вãвγ;5298588 said:
last month i bought Halloween by Jesus Del Pozo to my boyfriend.. amazing scent! recommend it you guys..

..***..
I trust in your taste :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)