Parfum (2 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I felt like a savage after reading Post Ironic's posts. ;)
:lol: I was literally in tears after reading his post. So much gold in this tread. Got a parfume few years ago (birthday present) but never used it. Find it a bit too much. Soap and water does it for me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I felt like a savage after reading Post Ironic's posts. ;)
I have the perfect fragrance for you. Invasion Barbare by MDCI. :D

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I was literally in tears after reading his post. So much gold in this tread. Got a parfume few years ago (birthday present) but never used it. Find it a bit too much. Soap and water does it for me.
You no like smell good? :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Best on my skin seems to be Invasion Barbare by MDCI, for everyday wear. I love that company. Most of what they do seems to be great. They have 5-6 female scents that are just incredible. Histoire De Parfums has a similar scent to IB called 1725 that is a slightly drier version, with little more of an almond-vanilla touch that also works great for me.

Amouage Jubilation XXV is pretty incredible too, but definitely more of an evening out type of scent. I'm a big fan of Bertrand Duchaufour. This one is his master work, but you also have the Oud Shamash, Oud for Love, and Aurore Nomade created for The Different Company, all of which are brilliant, Timbuktu for L'Artisan, and others. Really like his work.

Creed. Neroli Sauvage is my favourite. Best Neroli I've sampled. Himalaya and Royal Oud are pretty damn good too. Bois de Portugal if I was older would probably go on the list of scents I want to wear.

How about you?
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm rocking some John Varvatos with the leather band. what do you think about that, @Post Ironic?

Apr 9, 2015
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm rocking some John Varvatos with the leather band. what do you think about that, @Post Ironic?

Do you mean this one?:
26147204-1213.jpg

By chance my neighbor has Dark Rebel by John. Really standard tabacco-smell imo, I also smell the leather and pepper good. For me it is a standard parfume for formalwear, but it isn't anything special. I miss one or some ingredients that makes the scent other than the most of tabbaco/leather scents. Something like bayleafs ore a slight touch of lemon. In overall I rate John Varvatos a little bit better than 90% of the designer fragrances like Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste etc.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do you mean this one?:

By chance my neighbor has Dark Rebel by John. Really standard tabacco-smell imo, I also smell the leather and pepper good. For me it is a standard parfume for formalwear, but it isn't anything special. I miss one or some ingredients that makes the scent other than the most of tabbaco/leather scents. Something like bayleafs ore a slight touch of lemon. In overall I rate John Varvatos a little bit better than 90% of the designer fragrances like Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste etc.
:tup:

I think appreciation for the niche fragrance market starts and ends with you and I here on 'tuz. At least we're inspiring a few good laughs :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)