Paolo De Ceglie (108 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Nope, I like Marotta. He made some mistakes, but that's normal. He is doing great job overall.
Overall, he's doing decent I agree, but he still has to improve on some facets. He's great financially however.

You can side with whoever you want, it's just the thread where things happen.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
But it's awfully hard to write simple, meaningless posts with possibly humorous note when you're supporting the subject of the thread. I'll take a look though.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I used to think De Ceglie was a good player but after seeing his mistake yesterday, it's hard to defend him. He just went running like crazy to the end of the pitch and left the player completely unmarked.

On a side note, Does anyone also think that Buffon was terrible in closing that cross? He has been making a lot of mistakes lately

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
hes not bad.. hes decent, and hes a juventino. keep him for backup.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to think De Ceglie was a good player but after seeing his mistake yesterday, it's hard to defend him. He just went running like crazy to the end of the pitch and left the player completely unmarked.

On a side note, Does anyone also think that Buffon was terrible in closing that cross? He has been making a lot of mistakes lately
Yeah Buffon is also to blame on that goal and really... and i personally think the real blame should go to our attack for not being able to convert those chances to goals.
1 - 0 is never good enough to secure win anyway. shouldve scored more.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
De Ceglie played well, and was in fact one of our best players, till Kucka owned him and they got the draw! Before that, he had his best game this season

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
De Ceglie played well, and was in fact one of our best players, till Kucka owned him and they got the draw! Before that, he had his best game this season
I'm fed up with this kind of bullshit...
'yeh..he did well for a half or so...put in a good cross or two...wanted to get involved...ran and ran and ran...and then he has that one bad moment, which led to the goal...but he was great before...so dont be too hard on him, he is a good squad player and juve through and through!'

Those lines are sentimental, and best reserved for Modena and Vicenza and Crotone...His mistakes more often than not play a major part in goals we concede. That is hard to contest, and more reason than is needed to keep him the fuck away from our bench let alone the starting XI...If Conte wasn't such an at times too arrogant and egotistical megalomaniac we would have Ziegler, a competent back up at LB and LWB. Instead we have De Ceglie and one of Conte's buddies, Peluso...Still, if Conte wasn't such an at times too arrogant and egotistical megalomaniac we wouldnt have won the league undefeated last year, topped out champions league group and remain, even after a shocking start to 2013, top of our league and still in the coppa italia.

Top teams don't continue to play players whose mistakes regularly lead to goals for the opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)