Paolo De Ceglie (107 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
He never become a man in my opinion. If he would have balls, he would understand that he is too weak and think about showing his skills elsewhere. But noooooo. He have easy money here, nobody was talking about selling him because he is from Primavera. 26 years old and no progress since ages, there were lots of solid players (better than de ceglie) who were sold to other clubs and they show they are some players. De ceglie is disgusting, he have nothing to add to this team, and he will stay here anyway. For example, Padoin or Giaccherini worked hard in Cesena and Atalanta for transfer to Juve. They are not playing much too, but they earned it and they give 110% on the pitch. De Ceglie never had a hard life at Juve. Absolutly no ambitions.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he was so good defensively last year, really dunno what the fuck has happened to him now.

although I would also ask where the fuck were Vidal and Lichtsteiner on the Genoa goal, there were 2 men homing in on Barza.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
What did he do wrong?
He was one of the very few that actually tried and not completely fool around like the rest.
He was one of our best players in the first half and after we have conceded he just became too hast, as he was eager to see us turn tables.
Cron, if a player tries so hard, always shows such great determination, but has no positional sense, can't tackle, can't pass in a straight line, can't cover and regularly, even when used as a sub, makes errors that lead to us conceding, his effort, eagerness, desire is of zero consequence.

Consistently over his Juve career De Ceglie has been poor, horridly error prone. I have been saying the same thing for a couple of years now, and it brings me no joy, to finall see more and more people agreeing, but his performances speak for themselves. He is not now, never has been, never will be anywhere near the required standard to be anywhere near our first team squad let alone our first XI.

Padoin has equal tenacity and determination, and far from amazing talent, but he keeps things simple, sticks to his task, and tries, successfully, to be competent in the work asked of him. De ceglie is not a competent footballer. A chap with natural athletiscism but not in any way suited to the sport he currently plays, let alone Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)