Paolo De Ceglie (124 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I disagree, motta is (was) a far worse defender than DC, I'm not praising DC here but motta was the culprit of some of the worst defending I've ever seen in top flight football and not from mistakes or lapses of concentration. He was just a fucking horrible player and most especially in defense.

I'm not exactly sure how that can be called 'defending'.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I disagree, motta is (was) a far worse defender than DC, I'm not praising DC here but motta was the culprit of some of the worst defending I've ever seen in top flight football and not from mistakes or lapses of concentration. He was just a $#@!ing horrible player and most especially in defense.

I'm not exactly sure how that can be called 'defending'.
My point is, if De ceglie put in a performance like that...thousands would be fapping for days on end after.:eek:nemanarmy:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Well yeah, because it's a 'perfomance' and the actual footballing isn't really looked at all with some people.
Your sleight of hand with words has thrown me into disarray...I'll stick with accepting that we are simply of different opinions, though in truth that much I could have gathered long ago by your signature.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What's wrong with his signature?

- - - Updated - - -

Third time this season that his defensive blunder or poor positioning costs us the goal. First time it was against Genoa when he got overrun by the opponent (away match in Serie A) and the second when he tried to pass the ball to our midfielders but ended up kicking it straight into opponents legs (don't remember who we played).

For a club like Juventus that is just too match.
Sorry, but the goal we conceded against Lazio was more Caceres fault than PDC.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
hohohoh!, my australian juventini cugini here in Australia...its just that, everytime I read it, I can't help but ponder...'firstly, this chap is perhaps as mocking as I am, of such most likely drivel, delivered as a connection to one of our players...secondly, part of me suspects Mirko is actually like this, and it makes me despise him even more, for he has the humour of an unfortunately afflicted child, and I hope that one day, he awakens, to both his mother and sister, intimately engaged with Arturo, who is smiling that winning latin smile, and winking, p[atting good ol mirko on the back as he thrusts away...'...but then again, you guys could have guessed so much, of course.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
hohohoh!, my australian juventini cugini here in Australia...its just that, everytime I read it, I can't help but ponder...'firstly, this chap is perhaps as mocking as I am, of such most likely drivel, delivered as a connection to one of our players...secondly, part of me suspects Mirko is actually like this, and it makes me despise him even more, for he has the humour of an unfortunately afflicted child, and I hope that one day, he awakens, to both his mother and sister, intimately engaged with Arturo, who is smiling that winning latin smile, and winking, p[atting good ol mirko on the back as he thrusts away...'...but then again, you guys could have guessed so much, of course.
:undecide:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You are right, Lo-Pan.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Go away, just go away! Stop thinking you belong here if you are not better than youngsters in Primavera! You are 26 years old and you ruined 4 matches without being a regular starter yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)