Paolo De Ceglie (11 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I was at the game against Sporting Lisbon. I was sitting behind the Juve defence in the 2nd half, and this guy has no tactical sense, the amount of times Chiellini was saving his ass, and instructing him was just too much to take. Some of the stuff that you might not be able to see when the ball/camera is away from him if you are watching it on TV, that he doesn't know where to be on the pitch, he is totally confused. You could tell that Chiellini was so concerned all times at the left side, he is always looking to his left and making sure things are alright, Chiellini positions himself in a way that he would be able to save the situation in something bad happen in the left side, and that's was caused Chiellini's performance to drop last year, since he has to clean his team-mates mess

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He is nothing special but better than Ziegler, Grosso, Traore, Grygera, Motta and anyone else we tried on the LB position. Except Molinaro. :heart:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Wow, even in my opinion his last season's performance (before he got off injured for a long time) is a little bit better than last night.
With luck and much hardwork he can grab La Nazionale's LB spot as long as he can stay off not getting injured.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
His physical strength really surprises me. He's not much of a pussy on the pitch as his look may seem from certain pictures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)