Paolo De Ceglie (57 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3086195 said:
no improvments in his game since 2008, but it's hard to progress when u have Grosso or Molinaro as role models :sergio:
Before an injury he was really better than formerly. I rememb at the beggining he was more than awful, with every game he tried to show his worth and at the end we could call him at least a decent player on defending.. He even made some assists. But anyway prbably DC lost all his confidence and now everything will start from the beggining once again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I disagree. He improved a lot till his injury
I agree with you. Every time he seems to be improving, he has the bad luck of getting injured, ruining his good progress. Before he suffered his rib injury against Napoli he was playing really well, and again before he suffered an injury this past season he was showing good signs.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
One thing I do worry about is his injuries. He was already making comeback in the last Serie A match against Napoli but then got off injured again in Gary Neville's testimonial match days later.

Any news on that anyway?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Without doubt he was the best we had seen of him in a Juve jersey for a month or two last season, prior to his injury...but its easy to get carried away. He was OK for that time, not world class, or looking absolutely brilliant. he was just OK compared to his inept performances previously. I like the idea of him challenging Ziegler. Its just slightly unfortunate that neither are very solid defensively, both much more eager to attack and as much LM as LB.

I am content with the two of them, and Grosso OUT. Now all we need is a decent backup/challenger for Lich on the right...as Sali has left, and Motta is surely to be sold after such a dreadful season, and finally Grygera goblin will also be sold.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Yeah, an eye injury, due to some dust penetration.

Doctors say 18 months for recovery, but his agent confirms that it happened before when he was 13 and he slept for 3 years.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, an eye injury, due to some dust penetration.

Doctors say 18 months for recovery, but his agent confirms that it happened before when he was 13 and he slept for 3 years.
:disagree:

It's a De Ceglie injury, so the initial prognosis can't be that he'll miss more than a month, however bad the injury actually turns out to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)