Paolo De Ceglie (100 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The guy showed promise before his injury. He might not have the best right foot or ball control but he knows how to get into space quickly and whip in a nice cross...he has a lot of energy that is a nightmare for midfielders/defenders on his side. Gotta love his crosses though, let's just get him more consistent in defense and we have ourselves a nice LB.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Primavera, high with De Ceglie
May 12, 2011

The Primavera’s run cannot be stopped. Following the “Final Eight” of the championship, Bucaro’s men continue their positive run adding another important result, especially from the morale point of view.

The Bianconeri achieved the final of Memorial Giglio in Piacenza overcoming Varese, one of the teams which created some problems to Juve in this season. After two defeats occurred in a friendly match and in the round of Viareggio Cup, respectively, a victory (2-1) took place at last, which allowed Juventus to reach the final to be played on Saturday evening against Genoa (who beat Piacenza).

Goals were scored by Bianconi and Margiotta. Paolo De Ceglie was joined to the group again. Following his good display shown ten days ago with Bucaro’s side, the outside from Val D’Aosta improved his condition and was determining for the match, delivering an assist for Bianconi’s goal.

The Primavera’s run to approach the finals scheduled at the beginning of June in Montecatini Terme still continues. After Saturday’s clash at Memorial Gigilio, the next fixtures will see the Bianconeri involved in a tournament in Ostuni.

:shifty:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
IMO Ziegler sucks.
Everyone makes him out to be quite solid, which is hilarious considering he's playing for a team that's sliding down. "He's not great, but he'll solidify the back line." :howler:

He'll end up being a Germanic version of Grosso and everyone will call for his head after four games.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Samp have conceded the same number of goals as Juve this season.

And Ziegler is an okay player, but Juve already have an okay playerer at left back (De Ceglie) so I don't see the point in signing him.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
we are set for more trauma and failure if we place our faith in De Ceglie, as our starting LB for next season. That alone will be enough to prevent any decent manager coming to the club. De ceglie has had 2-3 months in which he has looked like a competent LB...just 2-3 months. he is nowhere near an established, consistently competent footballer. All he has proven over his career, short as it is so far, is that he can whip in a wicked cross once or twice a game, and he has a good engine and spirit. In terms of talent, he remains to me, someone with potential, who will be fine as a back-up/challenger, to a proper starting LB.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
i hold tremoulinas in high regard ever since he dominated the flank against us in last yrs cl group stage!!he ran riot against us

i also think ziegler sucks..there are many better options out there

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think DC is being slightly over rated since his first half performance against Inter before he was injured. He has the potential to be as bad as Grosso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)