Paolo De Ceglie (95 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great video of him. There are 2 things that I love about DC...his pace and his cross. His crossing is insane, and he improved so much this season before his injury...hopefully he gets back into shape and we can use him in the final games. I wouldnt mind him as our LB next season and we splurge on a great RB.

Jul 1, 2010
That's why Vargas is the left winger I want because I think that he could work well with De Ceglie, backing him defensively when it is needed. De Ceglie's crossing is indeed amazing and if he continues working on his defensive aspect of the game, he will be a decent left back for Juve.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Two things I absolutely hate about De Ceglie, his ball control and his defending. His first touch is woeful at times and he plays the ball too far ahead at times and secondly he has the man marking and reading skills of a Serie B player.

Nice to have for back-up but not my first choice as starting material.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He played only a few good matches this season, him and motta as fullbacks was awful. I rather put Pepe left back next season than De Ceglie, dont let a nice cross in a few matches fool you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He played only a few good matches this season, him and motta as fullbacks was awful. I rather put Pepe left back next season than De Ceglie, dont let a nice cross in a few matches fool you.
:sergio:

You better hope Andy doesn't see this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)