Paolo De Ceglie (8 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think this is his first or 2nd start this season? not much of a thing

as for Ranieri and Molinaro, that was a full blown fetish
trust me when I notice something it means it's happenining a lot, D.C must have been used as a sub a hell of a lot if i noticed him and he hasn't started a lot.
And it seems wrong that he gets subbed in nearly every match when there are easily 3 better players on the bench than him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
trust me when I notice something it means it's happenining a lot, D.C must have been used as a sub a hell of a lot if i noticed him and he hasn't started a lot.
And it seems wrong that he gets subbed in nearly every match when there are easily 3 better players on the bench than him.
De Ceglie has come on as a sub quite a lot, when some people would have liked to have seen Giovinco come on.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good game but got burnt out in the second half. Our tactics simply burn out our players early in the game.

Before the season started I read an article about Ferrara that he has a technique on letting the players distribute their energy evenly throughout the game which will make them as efficient during all minutes of the match. Lately I've been seeing that by the 70th minute we are simply out of fuel.
Injuries take their toll. Rotation has been tough especially for midfield when marchisio, tiago, melo, and sissoko have all been hurt.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think anything has to do with injuries. We chase a lot and chasing burns out energy faster. If we play smarter we can last longer on the pitch.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Good game but got burnt out in the second half. Our tactics simply burn out our players early in the game.

Before the season started I read an article about Ferrara that he has a technique on letting the players distribute their energy evenly throughout the game which will make them as efficient during all minutes of the match. Lately I've been seeing that by the 70th minute we are simply out of fuel.
Can you dig that out for me? tactical philosophys have been obsessing me of late, I'm currently immesersed in the tactical mind of rinus michels, and the dutch.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If I were a PES programmer, I'd give this guy a 75/100 in crossing 75/100 in pace. all the rest 50/100. completely useless! We should've listened to Napoli's offer at the start of this season.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ok, he actually knows it's a contact sport, unlike Tiago. Let's be honest though, the guy is lost in that position.

When Gio isn't fit, we're screwed for that position.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He can do good runs and works his arse off, but since we seem to be sticking to a 4-2-3-1 having DC on that left flank doesn't quite cut it. He doesn't have the characteristics to be one of the creative forces surrounding our single striker.

I guess he's a decent back-up player since we really don't have anyone who can play that role except for Gio, so for the time being he should be considered a left mid, but we should definitely look for a new 'winger'. Hoping Iago comes back and makes the first team ( I'm convinced he will ) we'd only need someone to fill up that left spot when Gio isn't there, preferably someone who can play both flanks obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)