Paolo De Ceglie (20 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Perhaps but he is a kid, so he can improve those. I think his main attribute is his ability to get forward and get a good cross in, so when he doesn't do that his contribution declines.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Did he ever make a good block from Roma's crossing yesterday? Even Marco Cassetti and Cerci owned him. Every time Roma attack through right flank, i really worried.

When DC played bad, then some ppl say, he still young, or he can still improve, or he need more confidence and time playing. If DC play as CB or even play in the same condition with Criscito 2 years ago, i believe he will get different comment and reaction.. Even Almiron who play rarely back then rated so fast

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
I think he was pretty decent. He gave us some pace and a decent option on the flank. Yeah his corsses are sometimes good and sometimes poor, but having some young, pacey legs with attacking initiative who can only get better is a good thing for us i reckon.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
By his standards, i actually think he sucked, i hope that he will up his game soon.
He is given the chance and he has to grab it by the horns!
Maybe he is just emotional because of that, but this a lifetime opportunity he shouldnt miss!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
you mean something like

Camo - Diego - De Ceglie
Amauri
or

Diego

Del Piero - Amauri - De Ceglie​

or none.

or you iz fooking with me?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Alas with Diego he can't get the position I am talking about.

Something like this:

Sissoko Melo Tiago
Camoranesi Amauri De Ceglie​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)