Paolo De Ceglie (13 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah, it's so exciting because the number a player wears makes such a big difference to how well he plays...
Players number is one of his trademarks, smartass..

I don't think Del Piero would've sold this many jerseys if he was #31 instead of 10, for example. Who wants to buy/wear #31 FFS, right? :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Beckham sold alot of jerseys wearing the number 23....

Numbers don't matter. If the player is popular he will sell.

Jun 13, 2007
Henry wore the number 14, Messi 19, Trez 17.

It's not the number that makes the player, it's the player that makes the number. Players like Maradona, Platini, and Zidane made the n.10 so special and not vice versa.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
But you have to admit, some numbers suk to weare coz their so weird. I can understand why people Camo, Fabregas, Iniesta, Drogba,Gerrard, Ferdinand changed shirt numbers at a point to get a 'better' one

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I read something funny this morning on calciomercato.it

They said Napoli wants DC and Juve could give in to their offer because we are well covered at LB with Molinaro, Chiellini and Grygera.

:rofl:

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
Beckham sold alot of jerseys wearing the number 23....

Numbers don't matter. If the player is popular he will sell.
Yeah, but 23 is one of those icon sports numbers...because of Michael Jordan.

Materazzi even said before the 02 world cup that he wears 23 because of Jordan.

May 15, 2007
Napoli Per la sinistra spunta De Ceglie

17:00 del 15 luglio

Juve e Napoli trattano. Gli azzurri hanno assoluto bisogno di un esterno sinistro, i bianconeri, invece, di fondi per poter portare a termine un grande acquisto. Dopo l'arrivo di Poulsen, Ranieri & co. pensano alle cessioni. Dal Siena è appena stato riscattato Paolo De Ceglie. Nel ruolo di terzino sinistro, però, la squadra bianconera è già coperta, avendo in rosa Molinaro, Chiellini e Grygera. Il Napoli cerca alternative: Pasqual è difficile da avvicinare, Cech è oramai perso, Balzaretti non è sul mercato. De Ceglie piace a Marino e a Reja, ma gli azzurri non sono disposti ad accettare un semplice prestito, vorrebbero almeno una comproprietà. Per convincere la Juve serviranno almeno 4 milioni di euro, puntando sui buoni rapporti tra le due società. Sperando, poi, che la Juve non tenti di riimmettere nella mischia Marek Hamsik. (Napolipress)

Napoli are after him!

Jul 9, 2008
What i like in Paolo is that he could play in left back + left wing in a good performance !

we've all seen him agianst Milan last season , he had a baby face but a beast heart pounding in his body !!

I'm optimistic abt his future in JUVE !!

Let's C what he can do next season , :spliff:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
you would think if Napoli wanted a left back they would have gone after DC before we got him back or at least earlier in the market

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
An irrelevant number to De Ceglie, Molinaro's inclusion to each and every friendly game we give and and the growing rumors that De Ceglie wont be all that vital, let alone a starter, therefore other teams see a reason to make a bid for him.
Indicate that CR has propably already made his decisions, his lover, Molinaro will start as our main LB...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)