Paolo De Ceglie (61 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To be honest, I dont think he's good but I dont think he's as bad as he's made out to be
I agree. He is not Juve quality and I would like him gone but he was not our worst player this season. I think that if Molinaro leaves he could improve himself and have a fine career at a mid-table team. His crossing is just shameful and he makes embarrassing defensive errors but he put in three Excellent performances for Juve this season and he played fine in both matches against Inter. But yes he played like shit in alot of other games and I hope he is gone when the summer is over.
Back on topic tho, I am really looking forward to De Ceglie. I haven't seen much of his game but he has impressed whenever I watched him. Going forward he is impressive. Do you guys think his defensive play is good?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
he's quick! and and can really turn a player inside out and execute a good cross when he goes forward... speed and fresh young legs are a good thing to have. I haven't seen much of him defensively but i'm sure his speed will do him good with that too.

Jan 7, 2004
so who gives a shit about barcelona and milan or zambrota after he left for that matter

juve got rid of high wages and sold a player in his prime. zambrota has never been that good for barca and if he continues to be not as good for milan too we can only be happy that he left

same goes for all players, except maybe mutu and ibrahimovic, but when you have del piero and trezeguet who has room for mutu and ibrahimovic

Jan 7, 2004
again, why would i care about another team? especially one that we might face in an important competition. if it was possible to sell all players in their prime, i would without blinking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)